The online racing simulator
#1 - arco
Round 5 results and statistics
Congrats to [tHR] norbi for taking the victory in round 5.

Results and statistics:
Qualify
Race

Replays:
Qualify
Race
Quote from Clownpaint :What will happen about my position? I did the entire race after I had to shift+s because of damage. In MoE they deduct a lap for any shift+s situations and I think that works well.

But then again, same could apply for timing out like DaveWS had! Surely we are not going there again!

Would have been quiet abit higher if the incident with Arni didnt happen
#3 - Davo
Well I'm not sure why Dave didn't continue on with the race since rules state you can rejoin and finish the race to get points, and you don't even have to pit.
Quote from Clownpaint :What will happen about my position? I did the entire race after I had to shift+s because of damage. In MoE they deduct a lap for any shift+s situations and I think that works well.

I will take a look at the replay when i get home but when you have to use shift - s you start from 0 laps again so i dont think a 1 lap penalty is needed
Yes but in the MoE when you come back on the track after a disco or a shift S they let you resume from the amount of laps you left off AFTER they deduct one lap (To make sure that people wont shift S just before they intend to pit and save themselves time)

I don't know if it would have made a differnce if his laps were added onto his finished laps but I guess we gotta look at the rules again.
I didn't realise rejoining was alowed. Oh well...
Well done to tHUNder Norbi for the race win
and 1ST » C.Krognes (nice laptime and hotlap), [Elite] Lococost, [tHR] RoBi
Good to see Mercury can be beaten

Im glad we had no Disconnections this time
Well done to Arni with some bad luck you still managed to finish 11th and Zyber great job mate!, to take Foqs spot just before the race to finish 10th with no practise . Foqs grandma got rushed to hospital with a heart attack, get well soon :cool:

Bring on Round 6, only 3 more rounds to go
Quote from sidi :We are not all freaks some of us are actually pretty normal

Gratz to Norbi
Quote from Arrow. :
Well done to Arni with some bad luck you still managed to finish 11th and Zyber great job mate!,

Ahemm, Bad Arni hehehe, was such a shame I had so much damage after my 4 or so rolls, pit was like 30seconds

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG