The online racing simulator
Solved some DFP problems
(7 posts, started )
Solved some DFP problems
hey, i used to have some problems with the DFP where i couldn't use seperate pedals or 900 degree steering. i found out how to solve that completely.
1. download this http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/ ... p=2178816&postcount=1 (unless u already have)
2.change to 900 degrees by holding select/R3/right paddle shifter
3.now for the pedals... have this problem??? I have to have my pedals combined, because when i have them to separate, When i hit the gas, The green accelerator bar is up. When i let off the gas, the green accelerator bar is halfway up, and when i hit the brakes, the green accelrator bar is BARLEY visable. I wish i could be able to have them ACTUALY seperate, so if i wanted to i could hit the gas and the brake at the same time, but for now im using "combined" which has it, so when i hit the gas, the gas goes up, when i hit the brakes, the brakes turn on, and when i dont touch anything the bars are gone.
SOLUTION!!!

A)Make sure you go to the software then device/game controllers/DFP/ properties/settings, and uncheck the box that says Report combined pedals. Holy crap that was long!!!
B)if that doesn't work, then make sure you have DFP as your wheel in the software instead of just Driving Force. If it is just DF then unplug your wheel a couple times and try again. it should be DFP, and work perfectly.
C)make sure you put FF at 100%, spring & damper at 0% and finally turn off the centering spring.

then have a hell of a good time, and buy a joystick w/throttle so you can have a clutch and other stuff... tell me if it helps!
I thought most people here knew all this.... and gabkicks is the same as the gabkicks on here (I think) :P

fd
yes, i even have it in my sig
I find that the force feedback feels better if the Overall Effects Strength is set to slightly more than 100% in the Wingman Profiler, Global Device Settings. I use 102% with my DFP, for instance.

Apparently, this is because at 100% the profiler still applies some filtering to the feedback while for settings above 100% no filters are applied.
I used to used 45% force and 720degree
I am having trouble getting 900 degrees on my DFP as well, the logitech link above does not list anything about the DFP. Anyone have another link? This is where i looked first.
Also a question about the FFb - is the wheel meant to shake soo much just going in a straight line with little power? (on high settings)
Drivers are the same as for G25 !!!

Solved some DFP problems
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG