The online racing simulator
Seting up G25
(6 posts, started )
Seting up G25
Sorry for being a noob...

But, I am having problems setting up the axises (axi?) lol for the pedals...

Sorry I havnt given much info, but I dont know what to give lol
Have you set a wheel for LFS before? The G25 is like any other wheel in that regard. If you can see some axis moving for each pedal in the config screen, just assign them to the appropriate function (brake, throttle, etc) using the mouse.

Also try to reserve the use of "lol" for genuine amusement, rather than punctuation.
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry for being a noob...

But, I am having problems setting up the axises (axi?) lol for the pedals...

Sorry I havnt given much info, but I dont know what to give lol

i just got new computer ive have mt g25 on older one
i had this problem too but fixed it with old comp but dont remember how and now im havins same problem
and i cant even set them with the mouse
#4 - NIB
I just got g25 and i also have issues with the pedals on lfs s2(32bit vista). Lfs doesnt recognise the pedals correctly. The clutch pedal is identified just fine but lfs thinks that throttle and break pedals are on the same axis.

If i dont press any pedals, then the throttle/break axis is on the center. If i press the throttle, the axis goes to zero and if i press the break, the axis goes full.

Gtr2 also recognizes the throttle/break as 1 axis but at least on gtr2 you can assign the negative part of the axis to throttle and the positive part of the axis to break. The only disadvantage that you have is that you cant actually push the throttle while breaking cause throttle negates the breaking axis but at least it works.
#5 - Bean0
Control Panel > Game Controllers > box for combined/seperate axes
#6 - NIB
Quote :Control Panel > Game Controllers > box for combined/seperate axes

Thanks, that did the trick.

Seting up G25
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG