The online racing simulator
UFR 'Arches' mask
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
UFR 'Arches' mask
Hi guys,

Can anyone help

I've got the UF1 pro-kit and obviously you can get most things right from it for the UFR, however i'm in need of a mask for the UFR but most importantly an Arches kit.

Does anyone have a kit for the arches or a skin that shows the arches in a different colour that follows the lines of the four arches that i can just use as a template/guide and make it as a new layer for the PRo kit.

This would be GREAT if any body's got it as we are doing a new team skin for an upan coming UFR league.

Thanks guys in advance for your help,

Dru.
#2 - Bean0
I shall dig something out and report back posthaste
I found a W.I.P. LX4 and UFR kit on here iirc, I just copied over the LX6 and UF1 Master Skinnerz kit parts that where missing. The W.I.P. kits had the Wireframe, Mask and a colour layer. I can post them up, but I don't know who made them.
#4 - Bean0
I think what I have originated from the same WIP Kits mentioned above.

Here's a zipped up .psd. It has 2 shapes drawn that are for the arches and skirt on each side, with the black mask and wireframe layers.

For the arches only, I'm sure you can adapt it yourself

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5cbe4q

@ Passing Mods/Devs - Can we get .7z (7-zip) as an allowed filetype for attachments please, it's a more efficient format for compacting .psd files than .zip or .rar. Thankyou in advance
Quote from Bean0 :@ Passing Mods/Devs - Can we get .7z (7-zip) as an allowed filetype for attachments please

+1, if possible.
#6 - Dru
unfortunately psp 7 will not open the extracted file
#7 - Dru
undefined error 565 was listed. I've googled this error code and it says that the image may have been made in photoshop with tools that are not present in psp...

any chance you could repost it Bean0 as a high defininiton un layered jpg?

cheers,

Dru.
#8 - Bean0
I can post up each layer as a .png, give me 30 mins or so.
#9 - Dru
no rush bean0 - i'm at work so before 5pm is fine mate

Thanks again

Dru.
#11 - Dru
Cheers man

these work fine to download (maybe temp glitch??)

UFR 'Arches' mask
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG