The online racing simulator
Doubt about Window Tint
(6 posts, started )
Doubt about Window Tint
I Changed my s_windowALPHA.dds some time ago, and I noticed that some cars still don't get the window tint... like UF and some others... guess LX's too... i'd like to know what are the names of the window archives of all the cars... for me to tint windows of all of them. Thanks in advance... and sorry for my bad english.
#2 - Mc21
because most likely your LX's and UF1 has got the top down. so their is no windows.
But the windshield should be tinted too... why it isn't ? and if the top are "up", the windows at least from the UF should be tinted too...
because they use a different alpha layer

yep.. quick check, theres are ones for the cars you spoke of, here are all of those alpha "tint" layers

s_glassALPHA
s_LX_winALPHA
s_UF_headALPHA
s_UF_winALPHA
s_windowALPHA
s_windxrALPHA
the CMX viewer works the same way

you can download it, its free
Quote from XCNuse :because they use a different alpha layer

yep.. quick check, theres are ones for the cars you spoke of, here are all of those alpha "tint" layers

s_glassALPHA
s_LX_winALPHA
s_UF_headALPHA
s_UF_winALPHA
s_windowALPHA
s_windxrALPHA

s_glassALPHA -> All the glasses from the headlights turn tinted too...
s_LX_winALPHA -> Windows of the LX's
s_UF_headALPHA -> headlights of the UF's turn tinted too
s_UF_winALPHA -> Windows of the UF's
s_windowALPHA -> All Windows
s_windxrALPHA -> This one, if tinted, in the RAC, the headlights, Tail lights and windshileld turn tinted... as it do not have a roof top, i left it original because of the head and tail lights... as I tested only in the CMX Viewer, I Don't know if it reduces the power of the lights in this 2 cases...

so, if you tint :

s_LX_winALPHA
s_UF_winALPHA
s_windowALPHA

all the cars except RAC are gonna have Tinted windows but not tail and headlights.
-
(NoYPiDRiFTER) DELETED by XCNuse : bumping a year old thread for no reason

Doubt about Window Tint
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG