The online racing simulator
Sunseeker Rally 2007 photos! (56k Unfriendly)
Hi Lads/Ladies

Just finishing uploading my photos from the weekends Sunseeker rally down in Bournemouth, was an excellent day, managed to move around to 3 stages and saw the front runners each time!

Hope you like them!

A little sideways here

Ooops...

Followed by the obligatory...

Always important go get back off the track in time....

Into the forest stage!

Damn turn indicator!

The EVO's were seriously quick all day

Some of you will know this car and it's history.. needless to say it was a total pleasure watching it blat through the Forest like a bat out of hell

Swing out sister

No such thing as 'just a metro' in Grp N rallying! 6R4 in action!!

I'll post some more later once they're up
Very nice pics mate
ta
Great pics, I wished there would be some rally races near my home
Very nice pics. Don't suppose you have any in a higher res?
wow nice pictures. The Evo looks nice when all dirty

Last picture made me giggle, I started to imagine how some chav would buy a small car and start ricing it up to look like that!
Great photos, both in terms of image and what you've taken.
does that MG Metro have an actual classification? or was it just a special show number for spectators?
Nice pics =) will definatly keep those =)
Quote from Rtsbasic :Very nice pics. Don't suppose you have any in a higher res?

Have a look in my sig, link is there, under each pic should be "Get Original Uploaded Photo" that's free, and although slow will get you the full 8mp image (3456x2304)
Few more

Evo at full chat

Scooby sliding into the hairpin

SPLASH

Up close and personal

Something a little different

And finally... another dramatic sideways moment

Thanks for all the comments, wont be any events for a while as i'm off to Vegas soon but should be the Lotus Trophy when I get back, then the Season starts to kick in properly with WTC, BTCC, Etc
Quote from deggis :does that MG Metro have an actual classification? or was it just a special show number for spectators?

AFAIK Group B is still banned from competition, it runs with a historic Group B car register which support rallies so they do the same course as everyone else but aren't officially a competitive class.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG