The online racing simulator
What does "Host Is A Differrent Version" mean?
When i go to join a friends server on the local network, I put in the correct IP, the correct Port, yet when i click connect it says "Host Is A Different Version"

This cannot be. Im running 0.5v and the host is as well. I dont understand what this means. It makes no sence.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is? Maybe something i can do so that i can join?
I think the same message pops up if you try to join a s2 host with a demo client or demo host with s2 client.
Quote from GeForz :I think the same message pops up if you try to join a s2 host with a demo client or demo host with s2 client.

Oh? Im trying to join a demo server, and it wont let me.
You have patch V or Uxx and the server has an older version, or you do. Download a new version. If the error is still its the server. Make SURE both versions are V
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You have patch V or Uxx and the server has an older version, or you do. Download a new version. If the error is still its the server. Make SURE both versions are V

We are both using V. I still dont understand why it says this when we are running identical games?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG