[noobs]
Team XFR
Dynamic Racing
Elite squad
Fusion Racing
Round 5 Pre Race Discussion
Talk about the up and coming round at
Blackwood GP Reverse - LRF
Could be very interesting! Anything could happen, especially at T1 into T2 and then T3 with so many LRFs being tail happy
And also the last corners before start/finish line, very intresting.
Its RWD, who cares! from the green light i know everyone driving is doing so thinking each lap they complete is 1 closer to getting into a fwd car

Thunder proved what they can do with only a few days practice, and while its completely different each round i think they'll be right up front again. I dont even know who's driving for us, so highly confident of our team

Some gossip to keep you all interested...
I heard a rumour that fusion have been harrasing Frankie recently, apparently now all fusion drivers are hard-wired into the server!!!

We could also have another interesting fight on our hands, 10 days ago we saw the battle unfold round South City Long, this time the scene is set for a similar scrap between Clownpaint v's his father! Clownpaint Snr won last time, but who will take the re-match?? :jedi:

Every time i start a conversation with bawbag he instantly replies 'Im not doing it', doesnt matter how many times i ask him to race he doesnt want to know, ive even suggested 'oral favours', but he still says no, apparently he prefers being on the receiving end

No offense intended to any of the above, except baggy, he really should appreciate the size of my offer
bahahahah

your a funny man Paulie
We still dunno whos driving for us either
Gave the [noobs] my vote because... euhm... well because francly they are the superior...eh... ahum.. not a single clue

Paul, give Bbaggie some banana's, he really gets thrilled of them and all he can say then is: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
#7 - th84
LOL. Who are the three moron's that voted for the [noobs]........?

Quote from GC :Gave the [noobs] my vote because... euhm... well because francly they are the superior...eh... ahum.. not a single clue

Oh, nevermind. :P
[noobs] FTW!!!! Now who's the 3th one?
Quote from lococost :[noobs] FTW!!!! Now who's the 3th one?

My Dutch girl friend says 3th (3rd)

Anyhow, thanks for the full size report Paulie , you did not even mention the few day old team that is going to beat you all

TBH, the aliens from Mercury again!
Noobs are together with 1ST in position 4!
#11 - th84
Quote from zeugnimod :Noobs are together with 1ST in position 4!

:chair:

ZIggY is Da EnEMy!!!1111onehundredfifty2!! :P
I think he means how ya dad kicked you off the computer during the race
lol, no deleting your posts mr clownpaint
btw, arrow was correct, i was refering to the comment made in the recently 'sliced-n-diced' latest news thread as to why you suddenly left the server
POSTS JUST DISAPPEAR HERE! - Im timing this one, now 9:15pm! How will it take Mr Arrow to delete it
Quote from jamesrowe :POSTS JUST DISAPPEAR HERE! - Im timing this one, now 9:15pm! How will it take Mr Arrow to delete it

hes busy eating donuts, so it will take a while
Quote from RevengeR :hes busy eating donuts, so it will take a while

Hehehe, WOW its still there :o
11:38am, over 12 hours have past and Joshy has still not reported back to the Fusion camp about the misleading post in their dictatorship BOTT thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG