The online racing simulator
Question [rally endurance setup]
(9 posts, started )
Hi! I will have a race the next Sunday, and i have a problem with my set...
The race is FE Rallycross with RB4.
Qualifying its fast and i can make good laps (betwen 1:12:4X - 1:11:9X)
but only around 4 laps.... in lap 5 the tyres are destroyed (The tyres are hybrid).
How can i reduce the "destruction" of the tyre... for do 24 laps? (with the same times or around).
I tried to increase the presure of the tyres and reducing the camber.. but it's not sufficient.
Any ideas?? (If it's possible without changing tyres)

(srry for my english )
Push less + drift less + higher pressure + changing camber so that the heat is equally distributed after a few laps (which is probably less camber).
Drifting on the dirt is fine, but you must make sure you really keep it limited on the paved sections. That is key to not melting tyres.

Reducing the locking on the diffs may also help but that could sacrifice dirt performance as you need them quite locked on dirt.
-
(noel_cr) DELETED by noel_cr
anyone has another idea?¿?
umm, im not too good with setups, but dont have a gear ratio so low, that it just wheelspins everywhere??

frenchy
mmm thx all for ur suggestions!
When i will make a good set for this 24 laps i post here the solution for if someone need it in the future.
I did try that set you posted, using all locked diffs is gonna heat the tyres, trouble is the setup is using lots of oversteer to counteract the understeer of the locked diffs. Changing this back to clutch pack instantly makes the car way too loose, so in essence you'd have to change half the set to get the handling back again.

There's no easy answers (apart from previously mentioned camber / tyre pressure, which only go so far).
I dnt find any solution for race with hybrid tyres... :/
If someone can help me i will be really greatfully. (& thx for ur suggestions)
I put my race setup, it is good for 24 laps. You need to make a pitstop on lap 12... and the times are around 12:5... and 14.
Attached files
RB4 GT_FE Rally24lap.set - 132 B - 986 views

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG