The online racing simulator
4 door RB4 Request
(24 posts, started )
4 door RB4 Request
can someone please make me a 4 door RB4 skin. like the XFG 4 door
i would give it a go but i dont have s2
here u go i think it looks good and i tookoff the rb4 on the side it looks better. for some reason i cant find my fraps so i cant do a prieview.
Damn press "Prt Scr" button while ingame and then paste into MSPaint
i tryed that but kno screen came up(edit) found fraps
4 some reason it wouldnt let me attatch
thanks. the front door looks a little big though. maybe make the rear door over the front door's handle.
thats a good idea but that means ther would be a randome door post if u want me to ill redo it
if possible. can't you box out hte door post or something
To me it looks like one of those rear door access coupes which is quite real. I don't know if they are available in other countries.

(junk car, and not quite exactly the same, but you get the idea)
Why not do it like the RX-8 door-and-a-half?

I think more like an RX-8 door
Those are called suicide doors. I do not know why they called it that
I know...

back in the day(30's), cars had those, and there were no seat belts...

dues to wind, the the doors would fly open, sometimes causing people to fly out.

thats how the got the infamous nickname, suicide doors, because it was suicide to ride in cars that have them.

hows that for a car lesson
I read somewhere that car makers (honda) do not like their car doors called that.
lol honda doesn't have cars that have doors like that
or atleast none i can think of

if they aren't called suicide doors they are just called rear hinged doors

heres a big thing i found on them on wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_door
yes it has what you're saying about its negative conotation
yah it does look cool andim allmost have anuff cash 4 s2
english please
i was saingthat i think my skinn looked cool and i allmost have anuf money for a s2 licance
? if your american can't you speack english pretty well or are you just a bad speller?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :? if your american can't you speack english pretty well or are you just a bad speller?

Quote from smokenyall :i was saingthat i think my skinn looked cool and i allmost have anuf money for a s2 licance

translation:
I was saying that I like the skin, and that soon, I will finally have enough money to purchase an s2 Liscense, and those tutoring lessons to correct my horrid grammer.
lol

4 door RB4 Request
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG