The online racing simulator
Where am I?
(13 posts, started )
Where am I?
I found a cool place to take a screenshot. First one to guess what track gets a cookie!
Attached images
lx4_bridge.jpg
#2 - Sage
Is that Fern Bay Black?
never noticed that before really.. surprisingly actually, but its beyond the 2nd overpass bridge on the FE .. "bridge"
There are lots of good spots in LFS to take screenshots. There should be an auto-screenshot feature, where your picture is taken from the track cam at a certain point. But, LFS isn't a screenshot generator! :P
Quote from wheel4hummer :There are lots of good spots in LFS to take screenshots.

Youd be suprised. Ill post mine later

But how did you get on that bridge? It looks like its a bridge that your not supposed to be able to get on, but you glitched onto it?
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :It looks like its a bridge that your not supposed to be able to get on, but you glitched onto it?

Nope.... Just used Shift+U!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Nope.... Just used Shift+U!

So where is it?

And also, if its not part of the track that you drive on, and you glitched onto it, Shift U wouldnt get your car up there.
I've found it. On FE Gold, or black. If you go across the bridge there's a metal overpass. Stop there, look right. Bingo
Quote from mcintyrej :I've found it. On FE Gold, or black. If you go across the bridge there's a metal overpass. Stop there, look right. Bingo

K i found it.
How in the world did you get in there?
Attached images
the bridge.JPG
I think its cleverly done by crashing...
By using SHIFT+U...

Hint: Place a start point somewhere on that bit and restart the race
Quote from Leifde :By using SHIFT+U...

Hint: Place a start point somewhere on that bit and restart the race

Ok, thanks Danny!
Umm, I posted how to a couple of posts before yours

Where am I?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG