The online racing simulator
The New Honda F1 - Google Earth Main Sponsor?
That's minging. Maybe they'll use it for one race or something - remember they used to put different designs on Anthony Davidson's car on Fridays sometimes.
#3 - JJ72
ROFL reminds me those like "5 minute skins" which is basically a picture....
#4 - TiJay
Ugh, the 05/06 Honda was one of the best lookers on the grid. This one is lazy.
#5 - MR_B
LOL! yep I remember doing those kinda skins
I wonder what the domain it's promoting is going to have, something green I suppose.
Looks like submarine-spaceship-vorlon
an i thought the torro rosso had the ugliest paintjob of all time

This camouflage works better.
I somehow doubt we'll be seeing this on the grid... looks more like viral marketing to me

Could be wrong...
Maybe I've got rubbish taste, but I quite like it.
#12 - J.B.
Smells distinctly like [url=Greenwash]greenwashing[/url] to me.
#13 - aoun
didnt they want to promote global or environment awareness..? thats what i heard.. whats a earth livery gonna do? sponsors work yeah.. but this? dnno.. we go to watch races, not to get inspired to be better to the environment.. after all theres alot of fumes comming out of these etc :P.
The F1 cars work off the same fuel your car does and my car does. Also, they don't make much pollution.
That might be true, but you can hardly call the F1 circus eco-friendly.
Thousands of rich, high-consuming people flying around the world, staying in 5 star hotels and racing (and wrecking) millions of dollars worth of equipment.

I don't have a problem with it, but it's not eco-friendly.
Looks quite fake to me.... (not in a real/un-real way)
Honda will have their official livery launch today , so let's wait and see
I have to agree, it does look rendered.
#19 - JJ72
could be early design proposals I guess.
I wouldn't think Google has anything to do with it. It's an environmental thing...
#22 - MR_B
Oh NO! Now we can proudly announce the worst car livery in the world is..... Honda!

That's quite abysmal, it's such a noobish design, i'll brb, just going to cry my eyes out.
That looks.... interesting....
At least they stand out with that kind of livery. In other news: I like the Ferrari with less white
Oh dear.
ROOOFL ugly!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG