The online racing simulator
Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :miss the point much?

Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean I missed the point.
Even if you were right, I don't think you could come out of an argument with Dadge looking like your views are credible.
Quote from Bose321 :Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean I missed the point.

in this case i do understand. and you've still missed the point. it's you're usual bs again buddy. copy what someone is saying. can you do the forum a favour and have at least one original thought?

how long is it going to be until you ask me if i'm mad? and call me your bro?
you might even blame me for trolling you but if you look just one post above mine, you'll see where the trolling started. and guess who by...... YOU. so yeah, any chance you could change the record or maybe spend more playing with busses? you're either part of the problem or part of the solution. which one are you mr "LFS is dull"?
Quote from Gills4life :Even if you were right, I don't think you could come out of an argument with Dadge looking like your views are credible.

lol, I am a "go for the throat" kinda guy.
Quote from dadge :lol, I am a "go for the throat" kinda guy.

lol, I didn't see that yet.

Don't have to ask if you're mad bro. You obviously are.
yeah bitch! you do what i tell you. now go make me a samich.
would you like an example of original thought? ok here goes; what's the difference between you (Bose321) and a bit of wood?

highlight here for answer>>> YEAH BITCH YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU! but seriously, the wood knows it's a plank. <<<<
There's this thing feature called 'edit' to...edit... your posts, instead of double-posting. Just saying; it makes you so much more stupid.
Quote from Bose321 :There's this thing feature called 'edit' to...edit... your posts, instead of double-posting. Just saying; it makes you so much more stupid.

"thing" or "feature"? using both makes you look silly....

i don't think a double post would be a deciding factor when determining somebodies intellect. i've never been asked "have you ever double posted in a forum" on any tests or interviews. So i think the world will be just fine.

although you can add to your CV that you have an ability to miss the point.
go grab a drink of water, you seem to be drying up.
It's really useless to 'argue' with you? You're as ignorant as one can be.
we're arguing? "as one" what? the number one? one shoe? come on, use your words. finish the sentence off. or do you have a flavoured window convention you need to be at?
But seriously dude. i think you may have a rectal disorder. the shit seems to be coming from everywhere except your bunghole. phone a doctor and get it seen to. i hope you get the thumbs up. no, i really do.
Are you serious? haha.
about what? arguing? that wasn't an argument. you're not crying for starters. and your still here. instead of saying stuff like "LFS is dull". put some thought into it and give some explanation as to why. again, we can go back to being part of the problem or part of the solution.
as my mother would say; "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" she's not spoken since the vicious bitch. but i think you get the point. unless you're using your super point missing powers again.

Quote from dadge :about what? arguing? that wasn't an argument. you're not crying for starters. and your still here. instead of saying stuff like "LFS is dull". put some thought into it and give some explanation as to why. again, we can go back to being part of the problem or part of the solution.
as my mother would say; "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" she's not spoken since the vicious bitch. but i think you get the point. unless you're using your super point missing powers again.

picture fail. want to give that another go?
Quote from dadge :picture fail. want to give that another go?

Sure thing buddy.
Quote from Bose321 :Sure thing buddy.

erm, ok then....... the pic you posted is no longer available. just thought i'd give you the opportunity to fix it instead of coming across as mentally incompetent. but it looks like I've failed.
Quote from dadge :erm, ok then....... the pic you posted is no longer available. just thought i'd give you the opportunity to fix it instead of coming across as mentally incompetent. but it looks like I've failed.

Allright.
just leave it dude. it's pointless trying to bring the conversation down to a level you're comfortable with.
Dadge, i've always found you funny, but never fully appreciated just how random the humour is and how the hell the words you post come to your head!

Good stuff!
I've always been told I tend to show a story rather than tell one lol. You should join our teamspeak some time. The laugh we have on there is crazy sometimes. So many click jokes though.
C-C-C-C-C-COMB-COMB-COMB...

C-C-COMBOBREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-R-R-R-R!!!-!

Back to on topic... I tried again rFactor abit and... it did not satisfacted me
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :C-C-C-C-C-COMB-COMB-COMB...

C-C-COMBOBREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-R-R-R-R!!!-!

Back to on topic... I tried again rFactor abit and... it did not satisfacted me

:bananadea

Back to dadge being randomly hilarious please. I think a change of thread title is in order!
First of all, wouldn't it be nice to have the netKar Pro's Blackwood conversion in rFactor? And secondly, NoGripRacing, has an individual who found a way to directly mimic the driving behavior in IRacing for rFactor, before recent update, which pretty closely mimics the driving behavior in LFS. rFactor is fun to drive again, but nothing beats having open track configurations in LFS without the green line. Find the apex and quit cutting corners.

Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG