The online racing simulator
Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
as long as the physics arent god awful (none of these are), doesnt it only really matter what sim you get the best feel for?
Since there is pretty obviously a high number of reading impaired individuals in here, I figured I would quote directly from the website:

Quote :rFactor Pro takes the graphics, sound and network code from next year’s rFactor game and adds a detailed, accurate physics engine with a high sample rate.

So, for all intents and purposes, they could have taken the graphics, sound, and network code from duke nukem 3d and it would have as much to do with the rfactor game as it does now.
Quote from Castor Troy :Since there is pretty obviously a high number of reading impaired individuals in here, I figured I would quote directly from the website:

So, for all intents and purposes, they could have taken the graphics, sound, and network code from duke nukem 3d and it would have as much to do with the rfactor game as it does now.

You are pretty obviously mentally impared if you think there is no common code between rfactor, rfactor pro and rfactor2
Your point must be paper thin if you keep hurling insults.

Point being of all this... There is no Physics code that is shared from rFactor Pro to rFactor. The teams code in their own physics engines.

Saying that rFactor is great because F1 teams use it, yet they take out all the parts that sim-racers care about and replace it with something.. realistic.

rFactor still sucks
Insults are all you fanboys are good for. I'm not going to argue with you anymore, you are clearly too stupid.
Quote from southamptonfc :Insults are all you fanboys are good for. I'm not going to argue with you anymore, you are clearly too stupid.

How is it being a fanboy? rFactor Pro's website even says (not exactly, but implicitly) that most Pro users completely write their own physics engine, and rFactor Pro provides useful API's to put in various parameters to show in the graphics engine.

We're sorry that you're the fanboy that really thinks that F1 teams would actually use rFactor to simulate their F1 cars.

What a nice thread, next one could be, GT5 vs LFS vs rFactor vs iRacing vs Netkar pro vs NFS : Shift

Is a Topic like this in the rFactor Forum? ( rFactor vs lfs )
NFS Shift? God daaaaayum, Nothing is realistic on NFS shift.
Quote from TehPaws3D :NFS Shift? God daaaaayum, Nothing is realistic on NFS shift.

Well, car models and tracks are "Realistics" =P
Quote from Inouva :Well, ... tracks are "Realistics" =P

Because the grass has more grip than asphalt?
Quote from adamshl :Because the grass has more grip than asphalt?

Didnt play nfss, so cant tell.
Quote from adamshl :Because the grass has more grip than asphalt?

I think the air in NFS:S has more traction than the grass, If i get airtime, My car flips and flops around at like mach 6000+ Acts crazy like it was just thrown in a tornado, But i think you're right, I'm closing in on the WR for numbering ( Forgot how to spell >.< ) Grass = helpful
Quote from TehPaws3D :I think the air in NFS:S has more traction than the grass, If i get airtime, My car flips and flops around at like mock 6000+ Acts crazy like it was just thrown in a tornado, But i think you're right, I'm closing in on the WR for numbering ( Forgot how to spell >.< ) Grass = helpful

"mock" lol. it's "mach".
.... I totally knew that.
It's OK miss. We understand you 'merican's don't get so good educations. It's excusable
Put one of your hands on the wall.
Go along the wall till you get to the kitchen.
???????
Profit.

I mocked you
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Put one of your hands on the wall.
???????
Profit.

I mocked you

You should be banned for such a comment.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Put one of your hands on the wall.
???????
Profit.

I mocked you

I hate you. And I already cook.. Wtf?
my opinion
Of course LFS is great game, but I think rFACTOR is much more better than LFS. Because rfactor has biggest community and more leagues, sim-racers, servers for racing, mods... Rfactor is awesome game! It's really hard-code sim, but never arcade! I have a lot of fun with playing rfactor! And...soon will be...rFACTOR2! It's great!
.. and TDU2 is also very realistic driving sim too, right?

Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG