The online racing simulator
What Consoles Have You Owned?
(61 posts, started )
#2 - JTbo
None.

There is still large gap from console gaming to computer gaming and I'm quite well on PC side, well not so well as used to be, but quite strongly still
Playstation 1. I've been a console-hater after that... or I don't hate exactly consoles but I just hate the games on consoles.
Well, the Commodore 64 doesn't really count as a console, but that's how I treated it for over a decade - don't think I ever did any actual computing on it Best gaming PC ever!

Between that and buying my PS1 and PS2, I didn't own any consoles, mostly because my friends had them all. I've played basically everything from the Atari 2600 to the first Xbox pretty extensively (everyone 35 or under knows someone with at least one console, I guess). One friend even got a Dreamcast - the best thing about that was the monster Soul Calibur marathons :up: I haven't tried a 360, PS3 or Wii yet but some of these new console games look bloody spectacular
8-bit NES.
Oh here we go...

Atari 2600 - In the days when a one-button joystick was intimidating (i was 3 yrs. old people c'mon)
NES - Still play it today. RBI Baseball!
Sega Genesis - that didn't last long...
Super NES - Mario Kart!
Nintendo 64 - Bond, and again Mario Kart!
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
and Gamecube.
My roomates have the XBOX and 360 covered, hopefully we'll have a Wii sometime in the near future. PS3 purchase won't be for a long while now that I have LFS...
Play Station 2
Atari
16-bit Sega Genesis
Nintendo 64
Playstation 1

Computer gaming for the win though.
Super Nintendo
PlayStation
N64
Playstation2
Xbox
Xbox 360.

To all the h8ters, you're missing out on some great fun. I sped most of my time on the PC, but consoles can't be beat for sports / arcade games.

The other major thing is being able to have a bash with friends (over a few beers) who aren't hardcore gamers.

PC gaming is a lonely experience, either going solo or over teh 'soul-less' interweb. Human interaction is good.
Nintendo 64

Gamecube

Xbox

And Playstation 3
Just an N64 - most of my gaming was done on home computers / PCs. Although some of my friends had the SNES and I loved that little box. I still think some of the best SNES titles were among the best games ever made.
#13 - th84
Atari 2600
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Turbographic 16 (spelling?), what a POS that was.
Sega Genesis
N64
Playstation 1 & 2
Sega Dreamcast
Gamecube
xbox 360
Super Famicom + UFO 2.5" floppy drive
Gameboy (original)
Ditto farcar, nothing beats a beer (or bucket)-fuelled button-bash with some amigos. Four-player Micro Machines 2 on the Mega Drive is still one of the best group activities going around imho (bless the multi-tap) :up: That, or your mate's HDD full of MAME ROMs cunningly linked to his Xbox and projected onto the wall of the living room Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - the 1989 original arcade legend - ftw!
Just an XBOX and XBOX 360 here
Intellivision
Atari 2600
NES
Gameboy
Super NES
Genesis
SegaCD (both versions)
PC (not a console, but have played lots of games on them)
Playstation
Dreamcast
Slim Playstation 2
Xbox 360
SNES
Playstation
Playstation 2
Xbox 360

TBH I only use them when my mates come round with a sixpack of beer for a game of Mario Kart or Pro Evo. Otherwise I stick to PC gaming because I enjoy editing videos of the games I play.
#19 - Davo
NES
Gameboy
modded XBOX

Consoles are only good with friends, the xbox is an exception because of XBMC it can be used as a HTPC too.
Not in order...

Sega Master System (not the second one, the original)
Game Boy
PS1
Game Boy colour
Game boy Pocket
Dreamcast
PS2 (was stolen a year later )
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Advanced SP
Xbox (now softmodded)
Playstation Portable
And in 2 days (Saturday) i will own a xbox 360
Quote from th84 :Turbographic 16 (spelling?), what a POS that was.

iirc, it was turbografix 16. and it wasn't as big a POS as the jaguar or the 3do. the TG16 at least had a few games worth playing on it.
Quote from glyphon :iirc, it was turbografix 16. and it wasn't as big a POS as the jaguar or the 3do. the TG16 at least had a few games worth playing on it.

I remember the Jaguar. That didn't last long...
GameCube
Playstation2 (sold harharhar)
Wii

Must say I don't have much games though.
Binatone Game Centre (with the shooting gallery no less), Sega Master System, Mega Drive 1 & 2 (aka. Genesis) and Dreamcast, Nintendo N64 and Gamecube, and to finish up a few XBox 1s. Still got most of them ... and thats not counting the computers, lol.
atari 2600
sega mega drive

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG