The online racing simulator
"Szwei"
(14 posts, started )
"Szwei"
I found this here. It's the second highest rated movie there and there's a good reason for that. If anyone ever asks you why you play LFS, don't say a word. Just sit them down in front of your machine and show them this. I don't know who Steven "Kraniwani" Kranhold is, but I love his work
Woou....that was nice. Didnt like that music in the action part but really nice editing and action
Quote from Resound :I found this here. It's the second highest rated movie there and there's a good reason for that. If anyone ever asks you why you play LFS, don't say a word. Just sit them down in front of your machine and show them this. I don't know who Steven "Kraniwani" Kranhold is, but I love his work

nothin else to do...very beautiful vid
best lfs vid i know.
#5 - Vain
Great. Plainly great.

Vain
Would have been better, if he didnt use Stinkin Park as the main soundtrack..

Editing was good though.
#7 - OPK
Great stuff, yeah

One of my favourite clips...the music is a matter of taste, but the editing is lovely
ya same love that movie
#9 - Nard
Oh, totally, I downloaded it as soon as it was posted in moviespit and I watch it once a week or so, it's just such an action packed, intense display of LFS, I got some people playing the demo cause of it.
As I said already in the RunRiot movie thread, there should be more this kind of movies.

Too bad that I had to listen Linkin Park in this movie. Everytime I hear it on game movies I think doesn't people have imagination at all when they're choosing the soundtrack? Stinkin Park is one of most used in game movies (from LFS to CS). illepall
Are there any other sources for download than the movies pit? I felt like watching this today, only to realize the horror that I didnt transfer it to this computer! :O Moviespit is offline atm too

MAGGOT
Thanks!

E: Nice video, the only thing that irked me a bit was showing the obvious graphical shortcoming of the reflected sun on the roof while standing in the garage but that's probably just me...
whooo this video got me excited again..

"Szwei"
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG