The online racing simulator
TV out
(8 posts, started )
TV out
Hi there,

Does anyone know a loop hole to the tv out problem where if you clone your screen with the tv, any video files in a media player do not show on the tv, just an empty media player with sound?

Cheers

JR
#2 - JJ72
You have to change the hardware acceleration setting on your video card, go to your video card driver programme, there should be a slider for different settings, try a setting at thel low end.
If you set the TV to be the primary display, it will work.
if you have an ati theres an option in the driver menu to change where the overlay will be displayed (that one: http://www.ulead.com/learning/ ... msp_05_ATI_displayTab.jpg those two blue buttons are to swicht between monitors)
no idea how to do it with an nvidia one without changing the pirmary display though
kinda ironic with me being a nvidia owner
I hated the ATI drivers, they were so clunky to get what you wanted done, the nVidia ones are so easy.
#6 - JJ72
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you set the TV to be the primary display, it will work.

oh really!!?? never knew that.
thanks
I'll give those a try!! - although setting the tv to primary display messed things up once before for me a while ago.
#8 - Bean0
With ATI cards, there are options for 'Theatre Mode', where you can have the video auto-fullscreen on the TV. I use it...it's great

TV out
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG