The online racing simulator
site down
(29 posts, started )
site down
i cant get on the stcc site or forum is there a problem
Correct. I have quit LFS.
LOL =) Your so funny =P
kidding.

Seems to be some kind of issue but it still works for me, but not for others.
ok fine sort it when you can just wanted to now if it was my browser and let you know
#6 - Bean0
I smell DNS shenanigans.

Wasn't working for me, flushed DNS and restarted BIND...pops up straight away
From what I can tell it seems to be a DNS issue effecting some people - i'm wondering if you are on the same ISP actually, until I get home later though there isn't much I can do.
im on blueyonder/virgin broadband
ill flush dns and try again
not lfs.net,the stcc site
I figured it out. Web sites wont be implemented until S3.
LOL my someone is in a good mood today
who
You will have to excuse Viper93 he has hair in his eyes.
no i am coming across that way today for some reason i dont mean it so sorry
by the way the flush dns didnt work
I've been trying to get hold of the server guy since last night actually because the site went down for a while. With people having DNS issues (had a few IM notifications too) I am beginning to wonder if he has moved the server to a new location (new IP).

If I could remember the old IP I could confirm that, but I dont, and the server guy is showing constantly as 'away' on MSN and i've lost his mobile number. tbh he probably changed it after the dirty slut things I used to say to him anyway...
Quote from james12s :by the way the flush dns didnt work

If the box with the site has changed IP, it takes a while for the new DNS records to propagate across the web. The old DNS info is most likely cached somewhere and is stopping you from hitting the site.

I'm using a service called ISC BIND, which basically makes my PC it's own DNS server, so as long as the update has hit the DNS rootservers I can restart the service and it will use the new info.
can i have a link and how easy is it to use
Dont panic James, if BeanO and my thinking is right concerning a DNS issue and the server having moved to a new IP then the problem will auto-fix itself the next time your ISP's DNS servers are updated. This will probably happen tonight, or at worst tomorrow.
i will be fine i will be a usefull tool anyway
I tried being a tool once aswell, but it didn't work out for me on a personal level.
lol
i meant it will be a useful tool
lol
lol
lol
ill think ill leave the program after looking at it me and programming want to get along but cant for some reason

site down
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG