Daytona 500
(7 posts, started )
Daytona 500
Man what an awesome Race! I'm sure someF1 and Montoya Fans are going to tune in some more for the 35 remaining Races. What a solid performance by Montoya finishing in a good 19th Position after an embarassing last place for quite some time during the Race. But he had problems with the Setup so he can be quite satisfied. I'm sure if he gets some more experience he can be a regular Top 10 driver. He had a bad strategy in Daytona too.

And what a spectacular finish, one car, which finished infront of Montoya crossed the finish line upside down and on fire.

It was a good race this year. Actually, I thought JP was using a pretty good strategy for the first part of the race (when he was towards the back of the field). If your car is not quite capable of safely running in the front group, it is wise to hang out back until the wrecks start to thin the pack out. Another thing is that he may not have had the trust of the other drivers. It can be hard to move to the front if nobody is willing to push you there.

Just for the record. I was pulling for Mark Martin to win.

I am looking forward to an exciting year of racing.
Quote from PAracer :Just for the record. I was pulling for Mark Martin to win.

And just for the record, I was pulling for Martin to lose, LOL. I was pulling for him for a championship 2 years ago when he called that his last season, now he just needs to retire and give it up. He's only racing in hopes to win a champ, not because he wants to race like my favorite, Ken Shrader .

And where at in PA are you? I'm up on I-80 above Pittsburgh (or below Erie, if you'd like ).
Quote from mrodgers :And just for the record, I was pulling for Martin to lose, LOL. I was pulling for him for a championship 2 years ago when he called that his last season, now he just needs to retire and give it up. He's only racing in hopes to win a champ, not because he wants to race like my favorite, Ken Shrader .

And where at in PA are you? I'm up on I-80 above Pittsburgh (or below Erie, if you'd like ).

i question that, everyone seems to say martin loves to race, he always says he loves to race and he seems to mean it...why else would he be doing a part time season?
I was pulling for harvick!!!! I am a happy one!!! We also has a pool with a bunch of questions and I won $40 so it was a pretty good day!
Quote from mrodgers :And just for the record, I was pulling for Martin to lose, LOL. I was pulling for him for a championship 2 years ago when he called that his last season, now he just needs to retire and give it up. He's only racing in hopes to win a champ, not because he wants to race like my favorite, Ken Shrader .

Kenny's a good man

I'm down in Harrisburg right now for school. Home is just outside of Philly, in Chester County.

Daytona 500
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG