The online racing simulator
crashing sounds
(7 posts, started )
crashing sounds
i drive over 200km/h directly wall.. then car recoil back and i hear only little sound "buff"... thats realistic?? i dont mean if u crash shomewhere sound must been like "BOOMCRASHBUMM!!!" and u dont hear anything next 10minutes.. but i hope that would be better than "zzhi" or dull "buff" if car crash on the wall THAT DONT recoil 2km back... i hope someone undestand me becose i have very bad english.. thanx
LOL, in S3 lot of improvements u see s2 realy bad , but psychics GOOD
Quote from mrminor28 :LOL, in S3 lot of improvements u see s2 realy bad , but psychics GOOD

i belive u.. but when S3 comes??
actually the biggest sound i hear when the car crashes it's the tyres screaming (iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishh) and a little metalic sound...

in real life i hear a big powerfull PUMMM (i had one i remember well)
#5 - JTbo
Quote from Drifter[fin] :i belive u.. but when S3 comes??

They start to develop S3 when there has been no single question of when S3 will come in past 3 years

Except to see something new about this subject in 6 years, hype might start already in 5 years or so
Quote from JTbo :They start to develop S3 when there has been no single question of when S3 will come in past 3 years

Except to see something new about this subject in 6 years, hype might start already in 5 years or so

I posted something similar to this in the Unofficial Addons section as I think it's the only thing about LFS which is a bit on the lame side. Would be great if they could nail the collision sounds

crashing sounds
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG