The online racing simulator
Quote from Wawotsch :If you use the Profiler software: assign the corresponding keystrokes to the shifter ('S' and 'X' I think), you can have as many buttons as you want sending the same key.

Thanks for that
Having just bought a DFP from a fellow racer, within this forum, i can now see what the fuss is about with this wheel. It feels much more solid than my old tired Saitek R440 and the fact all the buttons can be configured is brilliant. So if you see me racing and i disappear or want to restart for some bizarre reason, then i've probably hit the wrong button!!!illepall
Just want to point out that I have the wheel set to 900, even though in game after you turn it 720 it doesnt do any extra rotation ... i can still turn the wheel more in real life but it has no effect in game so theres nothing wrong with it set to 900, just that you dont have any ffb stopping you turning the wheel more.

The only reason i have it on 900 is that i have noticed when you load up other games with roation of say 400, sometimes it doesnt load the profile (for no apparent reason), so you have to quit the game and load it again and hope it works. My wheel in windows will turns 900, so i dont have to worry about the profile not loading properly every time i start up LFS.
Quote from mrfell :Having just bought a DFP from a fellow racer, within this forum, i can now see what the fuss is about with this wheel. It feels much more solid than my old tired Saitek R440 and the fact all the buttons can be configured is brilliant. So if you see me racing and i disappear or want to restart for some bizarre reason, then i've probably hit the wrong button!!!illepall

Not been online as yet,still learning to drive again. i'm trying to keep mine at 900deg but driving any rear wheel drive cars is HARD work. Trouble is now, trying to catch a slide. How many people here have their DFP at full 900 deg?
Quote from VALE 46 :Just want to point out that I have the wheel set to 900, even though in game after you turn it 720 it doesnt do any extra rotation ... i can still turn the wheel more in real life but it has no effect in game so theres nothing wrong with it set to 900, just that you dont have any ffb stopping you turning the wheel more.

Is your wheel compensation set to 0? The LFS ingame wheel *should* turn even after the 720 degrees when you are in 900 degree mode, unless the wheel compensation is set to something other than 0.
i assume his compensation is at 1 which is the proper way of setting a dfp for any rotation setting >=720
No assist (DFGT) HELP!
I have DFGT 900 °. How could I get the wheel to remain in place when I turned 360 degrees?
How do i make my wheel work it does nothing but says it is detected. Do i have to be a licensed driver?
I can only say your problem has nothing to do with being a demo reacer.

So you must find the solution, and play the game
Quote from mvp!!! :I have DFGT 900 °. How could I get the wheel to remain in place when I turned 360 degrees?

Unplug the power supply, it would disable FFB therefore shouldnt return to center
Unless it has a spring return, just remove the spring

###
Quote from cambos13 :How do i make my wheel work it does nothing but says it is detected. Do i have to be a licensed driver?

Make sure you have the drivers installed correctly..
Does the wheel work in other games?
Is it detected by windows?
keep the wheel PLUGGED IN and DON'T remove any springs. (DFP has no springs)
go into your control panel in windows. find game controllers. select your wheel and disable center spring effect.
what kind of help are you giving people?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG