New Kraniwani OCRANA Video!
3 years OCRANA Racing, here comes a really special vid, check it out:

HQ, 73MB
YouTube
google-video
:wow: 10/10!!!
I'm guessing that was Limiter's band?

Not a bad vid :up:
Quote from Tweaker :I'm guessing that was Limiter's band?

Not a bad vid :up:

Nope, that's my cousin doing the music, his former band did the sound for the racing challenge.
excellent footage, great cutting and scenes, music fits perfectly and the best drift i have ever seen, 4 wide
Quote from 510N3D :and the best drift i have ever seen, 4 wide

rofl I agree hahahahhaah that was crazy when that happened, saw some of you guys getting some air too
nice video

sadly it's not HQ but only High Resolution
great movie! And the music fits perfect!
yeah new video
But on Youtube:
Quote :
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Can't download it at work..
Can't wait till i get home...

Then i play LFS in my brain...
Nice video, music fitted well and some nice action
Great video, best team video ever!

And yeah, the music fits very well

9.5/10
#12 - d6nn
what can i say... 10/10
Some Infos on the vid you'll find in my blog (check sig).
OMG WOW, beautiful video, AND BEST MUSIC WHAT I EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!

10/10
-
(Bosse) DELETED by Bosse
Hmm...i don't like it so much, music is unusual and video also isn't the best that i have seen, so here comes my 7/10. Pls don't kill me.
Anyway, congrats to Ocrana's 3rd anniversary!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
fantastic music, fantastic effects, fantastic action, fantastic edit...
but the song is made by a member of the team right? fantastic...
for me is 9.5/10!
Could we have a google video link please? Youtube sucks hard and so does my PC.
edit:Hey Youtube managed to process the video after 16 hours!
Nice vid, my favourite is still the ky3 moe though
I must say - this one is definetly a keeper...
great job!
No comment needed!
Lovely work....just great to watch!
Really nice movie! Might be the best LFS vid so far!

Very good song too!
downloading now, as I love his work. Almost, almost as good a JC
Holy shit, where do I start.

First of all the music made the video. Personalised music, that was totally awesome. Capturing was second to non, smooth and precise and totally in time.

Actual footage, well its been done before, but omg, what a video, but for me, the music made it what it is.

Totally Amazing work Kraniwani, I know how hard it is, and totally respect work of this quality

I must admit, ok being British, whats with the Germany Comentary in the middle, that spoiled it for me ( being british and not understanding a word ) but, that will never dampen this vid.

Basically a MUST
Quote from Fordman :Holy shit, where do I start.

First of all the music made the video. Personalised music, that was totally awesome. Capturing was second to non, smooth and precise and totally in time.

Actual footage, well its been done before, but omg, what a video, but for me, the music made it what it is.

Totally Amazing work Kraniwani, I know how hard it is, and totally respect work of this quality

I must admit, ok being British, whats with the Germany Comentary in the middle, that spoiled it for me ( being british and not understanding a word ) but, that will never dampen this vid.

Basically a MUST

that german comentary is ocr.Vykos during the ESL Pro Series finals (live on german TV) and translated it means like:

"Nils on the very inside...brakes himself in front of both here...sensational!!"
and the 2nd
"Nils on the outside...braking veery late...gets hit a little...drifts through there...gets the car under control again and gets here in front of Simon"

but yea what should i say...its a kraniwani movie...and with the music...
its just 100 points out of 10!!!!
Kraniwani is still the undisputed king of blood-warming LFS movies. 10/10

I'm English and can't speak German but I found the German race commentary pretty cool. I love language, and foreign languages - even those I don't understand. It's nice to be reminded that the people here in the forums aren't all just English people with different flags. We've got people all over the world doing their own little national things. And ESL Germany - well, that's about as good as LFS gets.

I'm also a musician with taste that maybe doesn't fit well with European music, so I wouldn't rate the music but I was impressed that you've got your own theme tune! The drummer impressed me though - he controls the dynamics nicely.

New Kraniwani OCRANA Video!
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG