The online racing simulator
Another Tiny request, for left sided drivers
When you press "r" to look behind you, the camera looks to the left, Which works great if you drive on the right sied of the car because it gives you a clear view down the middle of the car. However if you drive on the left sied of the car, it looks left, which gives you a view of the The outside of the car, and the back is just a big blind spot. I know this can be fixed by holding "e" then "r" but it would be nice if you didnt have to press "e" first, because on many gaming devices, there are only a limited number of programable button. Thanks.
i was about to saying that
On a related note, is there any way to make the map/finishing positions part of the HUD appear on the left so it doesn't obscure the mirror? (I can't find a setting for it )
#4 - herki
If you turn right and have this "look linked to steering axis"-option activated, you automatically look back the "right" way.
When im using in car view (i drive on left seat), and i look behind, all i see is the back of my chair. I dont know if thats the problem you guys are adressing, but yeah. Its very annoying for the people that want to be USDM Tyte, yo!
This can easily solved by customising the camera options as explained above, or by using the rotate view slider to 0.01 degrees the way you want the camera to turn.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG