The online racing simulator
LFS:Bangers!
(170 posts, started )
wicked, see you there guys!
ok this week the race will be on a server named [SB] Bangers [PUMA].

Same times. I will have points up soon.
Points after race 5.

[PUMA]Racerhero-151
James-139
[Madmob]Samcole-114
[Madmob] Charlie-105
Dvson-109
Dan-103
[PUMA]GT28-96
Believer-56
Davies-48
[HR]Sully-42
Outlaw-36
Moo Drew-6

Thanks, Kenneth
so u finalluy got ur own server now? LOL
#155 - Bee
Davies raced last time round if I remember correctly.. :S
ohhhh kenneth still winning !!hes kicking your ass guys
thats right!
lol !ill be here this weekend i did one round and im still not last in champs lol !!kennnnnnethhh watch your back
#159 - Bee
I should be here this weekend but I can't promise anything as I'm going to be with the girlfriend and some friends for most of it. I'll see what I can do.
Servers ready for the layouts to be loaded.. u want server for the TBO race too?

password will be usual : Bangersrace
#161 - Bee
Same time as before I take it?
Yes same time as the last race.... whoever is loading the layout plz give me your email and ill send it to you.
hello everyone, could we by any chance move the time earlier or we could do that last race next week. I have karting that day.... ugh hopefully we can work this out.
earlyer is good for me m8y
what about ldvson?
#166 - Bee
Hmm I'll put myself down as a maybe as me and the girlfriend are having a day out together.

Don't hold it back just because of me okay? I've got 5th pretty wrapped up I think.. :P
Could we do it by any chance tonight....Friday night...I only think itll be us 3 and sully there....
#168 - Bee
Haha I woudln't rely on Sully after the last few races..

So what about GT28, Racer? He's in your team afterall..
Alright everybody the race will be on Friday at 7:30pm gmt. see yeh there. kenneth
#170 - Bee
I don't think many people are gonna read that, PM's might be better, they might not know that the server has changed too..

LFS:Bangers!
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG