The online racing simulator
wip logo
(17 posts, started )
#1 - ZORER
wip logo
EDITED
Hello guys,

These are for a team which will be competing in a lfs league..
Which one loks better do you think?

May i have your comments please.
Thanks.

EDIT
Please check the bottom of the page for logo update
Attached images
anadol5.jpg
anadol4.jpg
anadol3.jpg
anadol2.jpg
anadol1.jpg
2nd one, IMO.
#3 - Davo
I'm partial to the first one
#4 - joen
I like the second one the most. The gel effect on the first one is nice, but it doesn't quite fit with the rest IMO. I would lose the star on the second one though, unless it's symbolic for something I don't understand why it's there. Furthermore I would raise the "racing team" text up a bit.
I like the shape of the 3rd one but the colours of the 1st.

Does that make me awkward?
#6 - Gunn
I think the 2nd, but you need to enlarge the deer graphic and the text in realtion to the circular graphic behind it.

2c
"Anadol2.jpg" is the one I like most. I'd enlarge the deer a little, so it slightly overlaps into the black bits (small stroke in the same colour as the coloured circle to show the edges in the black areas) though.
1st imo, make the deer bigger, maybe make the text a little higher and bigger
I'll agree with the 1st one, but I think I'd like it in red better as in the 2nd one.
1st.

could still need some reworking tho
First one, all the others are too "busy". Maybe change the color of the first one?
Don't like the orb or the star. The black text, when sized down will be impossible to read (that and it is black). Would be better off with just the deer and the text imo.
1st
The second one is the best, although it is a bit christmassy...

Best one would be the first one in red colours I think.
Thanks for your time.
According to the comments, it would be better to work on a combination of the second and first one.I wish to use the blue color and the round shape because of the original logo shown here...

So here's what i made up so far.

more comments are welcome.
Attached images
temiz logo.jpg
anadol6.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :O/T: Im looking forward to Stock Cup(To beat you Zorer). First i read that the team name was Anal Racing Team

Hahahahhahahahaha for the idea of beating me, and Hahahahahahahhahaha for the Anal Racing Team (no skin pls.)
Quote from ZORER :
So here's what i made up so far.

more comments are welcome.

Even better!

wip logo
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG