The online racing simulator
Ac Fixings Ltd Fz
(9 posts, started )
#1 - BATOR
Ac Fixings Ltd Fz
can someone please create me a skin for a FZ50 please . Dont need anything fancy just want my company name on the side "AC FIXINGS LTD" with a few sponsors on the front wings etc . The colours to be a mix of Dark blue and light blue . This would be greatly appreciated as i am completely crap with anything arty , thanks in advance
is this for a race skin or drift i might be able to give it a go when i got time also do you want lfs decals or real life decals
#3 - BATOR
race skin , and real life please . thanks in advance
sure ill see wat i can do ive never relly done a race skin should be good you can check my work out on master skinners if ya want
well i had a go at it if you dont like the color just tell me i can change it 2 wat colur ud like
Attached images
FZ5_ACFIXINGS.jpg
FZ5_AC_FIXING.jpg
AC FIXING.jpg
AC FIXING1.jpg
drift.jpg
#6 - BATOR
Cheers mate , the blue is just what i was after , erm how do i install and use it ? ?
get the skins go to your live for speed folder then data/skins not skins x, and save them there, once you have done that open lfs game chose fz5 and where you see suspension and the you click colors then down the bottom it should say for example FZ5_DEFAULT click that then there will be a list of skins click the name of the skin then ur set
#8 - BATOR
Superb , cheers mate , will this work with the FZ50 GTR as well ?
yea just change the name of the skin to FZR

Ac Fixings Ltd Fz
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG