The online racing simulator
1st Drift Track
(9 posts, started )
1st Drift Track
This is my first try at making any type of Autocross track, I wanted a seudo high speed drift track with some turns the require some skill to manage, so I think. Hope you guys like it.
Attached images
track.jpg
Attached files
AU1_High_Speed.lyt - 2.3 KB - 519 views
Looks very good! Nice work and welcome to the forum!
Looks like a very good track indeed. If you dont mind, I will try it out on my driftserver later. :]
i don't mind at all, have fun with it, it might need to be made a little wider in some spots, you know for tandem. I'm probably going to go do that right now and make it a little longer. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks for the positive feedback by the way.
Nice for a first time. Too bad I can't use it D:
Ok I changed a little bit of it. I made the straightaway a little longer and moved the wall back at the turn at the end of the straightaway so that you don't smack into it after speeding down the straight. I had this problem, I was doing about 80 down the straight and came to the turn, started drifting and smacked into it.
Attached images
track.jpg
Attached files
AU1_High_Speed.lyt - 2.4 KB - 314 views
how do you make tracks for lfs ?? i would give it a try
shift-U, and you can put down objects theres quite a large array of objects to choose from

voldron, what is that side program thingy on the side of your screen with the angle meter and G meter?
I keep seeing it but no idea what it is..
#9 - joen

1st Drift Track
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG