The online racing simulator
OLFSLtv - MUSIC
Hi.

I know not all of you are fond of music for the stream, but it will be staying.

But to make it interesting I am asking for people to submit suggestions of 'Good Driving Music' that they would like to hear on the stream.

Things to remember.

1) I want good driving tracks, not floaty ballards.
2) I get to decide if they are used.
3) Please do not post links here to illegal mp3's PM me instead.

Definition of a good driving track.

It's got to be loud, have a good beat and good tempo too. But bear in mind, offensive songs will not be played, the odd 'naughty' word is ok, but songs with just expletives is not.
Boyzone - things can only get better.
Quote from Bawbag :Boyzone - things can only get better.

After a little research it was D:ream - things can only get better (limewire comfirm this )
Would it be an option, that you hear your favourite music via headphones but do not feed it in the live stream?

Sorry, but music (whatever sort of) during a live race... that's arcade but no TV style
Yah
But real tv presenters get paid nice lots of money! Doing it for free like me, that is arcade too.
Hmm, I thought doing the streams was for the viewers watching whether it is free or not. I think that the OLFS have received a nice amount of donations to make the stream happen.

What i'm trying to say is, I think if you want the OLFS Tv to become popular and get more praise for your work your going to have to listen to the opinions and comments posted by others, if you don't I think you'll notice less and less people connecting to your streams every couple of weeks.

But as I said before, big respect for doing it regardless of how good or bad it is.
Well...
Ayumi Hamasaki - Depend on You, Memorial adrress.
Hey, it is for the viewers, but I gotta have some fun myself you know, and, choosing music is how.

Happy to take comments on board, for example I'll be doubling the audio VBR next time out and hopefully increase the video quality too. Also the commentry quality, think the inclusion of fruit flavoured vodka drinks will help with that.
Since Ray mentioned it, I thought donators would be recieving some kind of OLFSL newsletter?

I forgot about that but would be cool to know whats going on behind the scenes

As for music, something like GTA san andreas 90s station would rock (literally) though some kids around might find that oldies already
I did send out an exclusive newsletter for donators last year, in out test era with Fireball. However, I have deleted all details of past donaters for privacy reasons now. If people are interested in an exclusive newsletter type thing, I don't mind doing it.
#11 - S0ul
Im generally against the music thingie....but if it has to stay you could play: Stone Sour-30/30-150
But i really think you should just switch your hifi on and listen to music just for yourself,maybe that would be a solution
Still,youre doing a nice job and its up to you to decide
S0ul

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG