The online racing simulator
Its ready
(23 posts, closed, started )
Its ready
LFSTweak for patch V is ready for release.
It now has licence protection. If you dont have S1 or S2, you cant use LFSTweak. This will hopefully promote buying LFS.

All I need now is a go ahead from the mods....
I'll await your word.
Request noted, please check your PMs redruM69.

As a precautionary measure, I have closed this thread. Until (if) the mod is released there is nothing to discuss and I'd rather, at least for now, we didn't have another LFS Tweak thread full of spam and release requests.
I noticed the thread was un-locked? Any news on this mod I can't wait for a release
lol, wait until tomrow morning, this thread is gonna drown with anxious people going "where is ti hmmm hmh mh hm ?"

frenchy
omg sweet finally... any details??? like which cars it works for.....
K I found another thread the mod creater made and he said it would be released in a few hours.
yea we know
the 5 hours are nearly over...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :yea we know
the 5 hours are nearly over...

And I already can edit the dispacement, cyllinders, for the UF1, XFG, XRG, and BF1! I have been driving around in a 900hp 5.0l v8 BF1 lols
make da bf1 do da wheelie!!!!! cant wait

ps.
yesterday: 2 more hours
today: ... zZz
tomorrow:
Its only for the demo cars correct?
i dont think so, i saw a bf1 with extremely fast speeds... must be for others
pps.

redru69, whats with your avatar!
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :i dont think so, i saw a bf1 with extremely fast speeds... must be for others
pps.

redru69, whats with your avatar!

Hes one of the luckey ass guys who is smart and got extra cars into his game
Quote from wheel4hummer :And I already can edit the dispacement, cyllinders, for the UF1, XFG, XRG, and BF1! I have been driving around in a 900hp 5.0l v8 BF1 lols

so...?
dont care
im gonna have my fun once its released dont care how much cars i can edit, will have fun either way
btw, he said in less then 5 hours, means he does need to release it within the next 6 mins or he will exceed the time
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :so...?
dont care
im gonna have my fun once its released dont care how much cars i can edit, will have fun either way
btw, he said in less then 5 hours, means he does need to release it within the next 6 mins or he will exceed the time

Here take this nice refreshing [not filled with sleep pills] Milk! and just hold your horses.
Wow come on man upload it
done yet :spam:

ps. my horses ran away , not really
Quote from Sgt.Gunlee :Hes one of the luckey ass guys who is smart and got extra cars into his game

Not extra cars. Just overwritten cars. And, its an old version of S1 that he modded.
where can i find this "mod" of which you speak of?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :where can i find this "mod" of which you speak of?

I didn't say anything about a mod.... ? Just because someone modded something doesn't mean they released it.

TBH, I hope the moderators don't let him post a version of LFStweak for patch V! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Quote from wheel4hummer :TBH, I hope the moderators don't let him post a version of LFStweak for patch V! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

your so positive

edit, will find news out tommorrow, gonna drink some of Sgt.Gunlee milk from his fridge
Quote from wheel4hummer :TBH, I hope the moderators don't let him post a version of LFStweak for patch V! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

it will come, although hes already 2 hours late
doesnt really matter tho, as i ve got plenty of games to play
Please stop spamming gents. Check first post for download link, delay was caused to a last "minute" bug fix, plus I slept in this morning.

Edit: Didn't see the other thread, closing this one then.
This thread is closed

Its ready
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG