The online racing simulator
Cannot see brake signals for some OW cars
(20 posts, started )
Have Patch V installed. Found that I cannot see brake signals (lights) on FOX, FV8 and BF1. Checked all other cars. Lights are working well.

Anybody can help?

See screenshot. Brake bar show full brake, bu no brake lights on the car.
Attached images
bf1no_ligth.jpg
lol, there are no brake lights even on those cars :haha:
Isn't that the pit-speed limiter light in your screeny? tbh never looked at the back of the car.
Quote from Bob Smith :Isn't that the pit-speed limiter light in your screeny?

There is no the pit-speed limiter light in my screeny. Is it essential to make the brake lights working properly? :chairfall
there.. are no brakelights there lol

thats why you see none
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :lol, there are no brake lights even on those cars :haha: including mrt

There is the brakelights on MRT. Check it in the game.
ah, the MRT has one yes

its the only single seater we have that has one though (surprisingly) it has no use for it either.. (IRL)
#10 - joen
The MRT is required to have one in real life, so it does in LFS. Real life Formula cars do not have brake lights - although F1 experimented with some a few years ago and found them almost impossible to work - lifting off in an F1 car is like hitting the brakes completely in a road car, and the switches weren't quick enough to work with the pressures involved. Basically, they tried, and realised there wasn't a workable solution, so they have never had them.
I think the light on the back of an F1 is required for wet races, for visibility. I'm not sure why it comes on with the pit limiter because the stewards are checking the speed of any cars in the pit lane anyway - it's not like they'd trust a little light on the car to tell them what speed it was doing.
It's comes on with the pit limiters, becuase you could use the limiter on track as a traction control system, which was illegal so it's in the rules that the light must come on with the pit limiter
OK! I see. Thanks you all for comments and explanations. The point is that my game is working well
As far as i know these lights lights are used in F1 when there's a water on the track.Its there couse the car behind cant actually see the car ahead when driving 200+kph. If i can find some video showing what i mean ( if some one didnt understand me ) i'll post the link here

-=Edit=- this is what i was looking for... watch from 1:06 to 1:12
The rear light on the BF1 is a high-intensity rain light which is supposed to be switched on whenever the car is fitted with wet tyres. Ferrari did experiment with using it as a brake light a few years back (my mind fails me at the moment, but I think it was either 1999 or 2003).

edit: I've done a quick google and it wasn't 99 or 03, it was actually 02. Oh, well...
Беня не юзай переводчик, это говно!
yes i can translate that, ps this is an ENGLISH forum
I am always smiling when somebody types in his natural language

damn, so long after primary school and I don't understand anything exept gówno

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG