The online racing simulator
Vcom tool and rotator
(131 posts, started )
Hi Guys,
Can someone help me setup the co-ordinates for the SpeedTrap so I can add them to the Setup.dat file enabling it to stay where we want it.

I cannot seem to get the co-ordinates I need, I have added a screenshot

of the cars position at Aston National (AS3) just after chicane by pit lane entrance.

Could someone please explain how I can get the co-ordinates myself and as a quick fix perhaps post the co-ordinates for me to use straight away until I get my head around how to do it myself.(SORTED)

Message Board won't allow spaces in messages.(STILL NOT SORTED)

How do I stop the error messages being displayed like ERROR: Unknown command "!PitBoard"

Is it possible to run VCom on a spare machine I have here and connect it to my LFS Server that is on a host.

Thanks in advance
Attached images
VCom.jpg
Sorry to bump but, it keeps telling me admin password is wrong,

i change pass and ip etc in this file warcudp is that the only place i need to change it ??

thanks
Mick
Quote from Mikjen :Sorry to bump but, it keeps telling me admin password is wrong,

i change pass and ip etc in this file warcudp is that the only place i need to change it ??

thanks
Mick

i don't remember editing anything in that directory, but try editing setup.dat.

cheers
Ahhh progress...... Thanks for that but......

Changed settings in that file, and now the CMD window opens for a second and then closes
can you paste the file's contents?
Hey,

great app here. I've been using it solely for the speedtraps. It is especially useful for drift servers because in drifting corner entry speed is pretty important. Thing is, I am having a little bit of trouble. Not because of the program, but because of my lack of knowledge.

Anyway, what I need help with is how to setup the 'setup.dat' file so that the only thing activated is the speed trap. If someone could upload a setup.dat file configured like this that would be even easier. Also, is it possible so that the speedtrap message is displayed every time someone passes through it, not just when a new fastest speed is recorded? Can we also set more than one speedtrap on a single track?

Second problem is displaying the speed trap message to certain users. I just tested it with a friend of mine, and the speed trap message was only being displayed to me. I thought maybe if he joined as admin it would show but it still did not. Is there something I have to change in the setup.dat file to make the speedtrap message show just to the server admins?

Thanks

Vcom tool and rotator
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG