The online racing simulator
Replay
(12 posts, started )
#1 - dewyl
Replay
since the new patch released i have some probz:

i'n MPR replays i can't acces options>view cuz all the time i press escape replay stops and exits since patch V,any ideas?
#2 - Davo
You sure this is since patch V? IIRC you could never acess the options menu in an mpr, you can only do it when playing an spr.
#3 - dewyl
erm not really but if i remember good it was able in patch U to fix the camera on a car while the replay goes (MPR)
#4 - bbman
Nope, ESC in an .mpr always ended it... I know that, I ended some quite long replays (over 1 hour) myself when I wanted to access the options... :banghead:
#5 - dewyl
yes it is a very annoying thing i had a very same prob. i had a 3 hour replay and i just wanted to record one crash in the middle of the MPR ,and i just wanted to change the view in options, after 1.5 hour (sumtimz i used the double,8x,16x speed but it's quite ong to wait for a moment) i pressed escape and i was about to throw out my PC on the stairs...
#6 - dewyl
wooohoooo scawen,help on us!!!!
IIRC Scawen mentioned doing this in the U test patch thread, but I guess he just ran out of time and it didn't make it in to V. Anyway it will be probably done soon enough.
Yeah, i though ESC took you to the ESC menu, as its annoying that i have to go into single player to get my custom cam, then go into the MPR to record, then go back and change custom cam......annoying really
#9 - dewyl
make alive this thread with posts , cuz i wish will one of the developers read and help on us
Victor said on skype:

[20:58:40] Victor van Vlaardingen: well i don't know when scawen will work on that, but like was mentioned in the thread, i know scawen will at some point make the replay system nicer so that you can rewind and such. Not sure about the options during mpr though - I haven't heard anything from him about that.

can you make there time backing, (i dont know hot to say on english)
When you see something and you wont to see it again, but its lap 40 and you dont won to whatch whole replay can you back a little time to whatch that. Can you make that?
Quote from dewyl :i know scawen will at some point make the replay system nicer so that you can rewind and such.

"Time backing" = rewind

Replay
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG