The online racing simulator
I Need A Team First Come First Serve
(10 posts, started )
I NEED A TEAM BUT I QUIT LFS FOR AWHILE BECAUSE MY COMP. BROKE BUT I JUST TURNED IN MY COMP. TO GET IT FIXED SOOOO ILL BE BACK IN A LITTLE WHILE SO SEND ME MAIL TO [email protected] or [email protected] IM GETTING S2 SOMETIME THIS MONTH TOO...

PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THIS SEND YOUR LETTERS IN MAIL BECAUSE I WONT BE ON AND MAYBE MY TOPIC WILL BE GONE AND IM NOT GONNA LOOK FOR IT!!!!!

THX ALSO IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE WRITE IT DOWN!!!!
#2 - joen
hurry before he's taken!
Take it the caps lock button got broken too

Good luck dude, see you on some S2 servers soon
Putting his email address in like that will get him more replies than he'll know what to do with. illepall
Get S2 first, then get 10000 Miles on the clock, then repost here, and make sure that you are known before you say 'first come first serve'.
Quote from LFSn00b :

But let's keep it on topic shall we?
I dunno, you should first learn how to write, so you could go to school instead of sitting in the computer

And see that button which says: "Caps Lock", click that once more

Er..the topic is: He wants a team
Ouch, think the caps lock should be turned off there my friend!

Good luck with trying to find what ever you are looking for!
Hopes you find a new team. Was a member of [RF], then we didnt see him for 2 months.
I think its pretty silly to start a team, and say "first come first serve" when your pretty new, and havnet really earned anyones respect yet.

sure, im no-one to say, because i happen to be new also, but im just saying.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :I think its pretty silly to start a team, and say "first come first serve" when your pretty new, and havnet really earned anyones respect yet.

sure, im no-one to say, because i happen to be new also, but im just saying.

He isn't starting a team, only looking for one.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG