The online racing simulator
Its given up - new one on its way :)
Yes after 3.5Yrs and 4 repairs my momo throttle gave up half way through a race on tuesday.

My new spangly G25 is being thrown from man to man by parcel farce as we speak, hopefully i should have it for the weekend.

See you at the tracks again soon

spdoTroyMclure
Enjoy your new purchase, the G25 is awesome
Fourthded
I have no clue :cry:
So a Scot, a Yankee, 2 Brits, and a Belgian walk into a thread...
Sweaty palms still waiting, ive just put my old wheel in a box cleaned the desk ready for my new baby

of course if i dont go instantly faster 'my new baby' will turn into the devels seed and i will hit it repeatidly

Troy
Quote from Forbin :So a Scot, a Yankee, 2 Brits, and a Belgian walk into a thread...

and the scot, yankee and 2 brits asks why didnt the belgian bring chocolate?

Troy
Same reason we have no scotch, I guess.
on that note i suppose the brits didnt bring fish and chips and the yank didnt bring war
I was thinking about fish and chips, I just couldn't find something for the yank... rofl Didn't want to say that, but now you did
<hides> (untill wheel arrives )
The G25 is a lovely piece of hardware, I just love the feel of the leather against my sweaty hands.

sgt.flippy: The yank jumped out of the plane with the brits backpack.
Weeee heee!!! its here (at work) looks solid, damn pixmania sent me a euro cable (will libarate a uk one from work)

Might not get much time on it today though (if at all) and tommorow is 'appease girlfriend day', so it looks like thurs before i give it a damn good thrashing!
yer anyway enuff about your manhood what about the wheel :P:P:P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG