The online racing simulator
Snow!
(105 posts, started )
Snow!
What's it like where you live? We have about 2 inches of the white goodness

College closed, as are most of the schools around here. God, im such a child at heart.

Matt
Quote from mattupson :What's it like where you live? We have about 2 inches of the white goodness

College closed, as are most of the schools around here. God, im such a child at heart.

Matt

Here it started snowing too since one hour ago
its really bad here in redditch (below birmingham) about 6 inches!!! on my way to school, me and my girlfreind built a snowman and created snow angels, then, we found out skool was closed, so we built more!! then we seen 3 crashes one of which happened right outside my house, funny day!! im going to have more fun now, :P

frenchy
Just goes to compound the utter stupidity of this country, we get 2 inches of snow and they close hundreds of schools, people start phoning in work "I can't get in, I am snowed in", and the travel system grinds to a halt.

Pathetic, good job we don't get the weather in Eastern Canada , Finland, Norway or Sweden get isn't it......
yes that's true, my dad still went to work though, ownly because he has a range rover, lol, it would've been impossible in his cosworth or something. but it is very deep here, when i stick my feet in the snow, it goes past my ankle by about the length of my middle finger

frenchy
Barely had a light dusting here. As usual
lol
Danowat, In the west of Canada we don't get much snow, and if we do it doesn't stick to the roads unless it freezes, so we only get real snow every 2 years on average that sticks enough to create days off school.

Now Eastern Canada, they are up to their tits in snow.
School closed. But no LFS this time, I'm planning on snowballing some people in to the middle of next week :P
Been snowing since 5 am, got a nice covering. Pictures to come later.
Quote from duke_toaster :School closed. But no LFS this time, I'm planning on snowballing some people in to the middle of next week :P

i love hitting random people with snowballs, before they have time to shout "OI! YOU LITTLE GIT I'LL...." you've already pumeled them with a few more hundred snowballs!

frenchy
What about the naked pictures Seggies?

And as a result of this 1:4875843875934789534785 chance of Britain getting snow, UKCT servers are down and up like a Yo-Yo.
snow?
raining here....
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :snow?
raining here....

same, we only had a few cms of snow so far. sometimes it snows for a bit, but as the sun gets up its gone
The weather forecast said we're going to have snow over here, but all it does is rain, rain, and ....... rain
Nice sunny skies down here, bit of rain last night but thats it.

Apparently theres a couple of inches dropped in Milton Keynes so far. Which is bad, because I was supposed to be traveling up there today. Not so anymore Don't fancy averaging 30mph on a 240 mile trip.
Been a couple of inches of snow here for a few days now, schools in this area are open but then we're used to far worse in Scotland Although I'm hating the people who drive at 30mph on a 60mph speed limit when the roads aren't even slippy! They gather a huge que of traffic, especially at busy work times etc. One of these people even came to a near stop to let a tractor out in front of them of an already huge que of probably over 25cars...
In Hungary the sun is shining right now. No rain, no snow
We got a couple of inches here in London, and it was totally clear when I went to bed last night. Still falling too.
Images from my house attached
Sadly I'm still at work, since I only live a 20 minute walk away. We're all hoping to get sent home at some point in the day, but I'm not holding my breath.

Back home in the Motherland (), my mom had snow a couple of weeks back, but the temperatures have been around -9C the last couple of days.
Attached images
front.jpg
back.jpg
Nice pic Dajmin, here in Portsmouth (the arse end of Britain ) we were told in would snow, but instead we had strong winds and the predicted snow turned into rain. It has been raining since about 2am.

mad
Here in Thamesmead, London, it's snowing a bit, but I don't think it'll last very long. The Missus left about half 8 and I couldn't resist launching a snowball at her! However, I missed
aparently it was -23 in sweden yesterday........ i work for a swedish company and they all laughed when i told them that all the schools closed and the country was grinding to a halt for a few inches of snow lol
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
Quote from hrtburnout :The weather forecast said we're going to have snow over here, but all it does is rain, rain, and ....... rain

Where in Holland are you then? It's snowing like mad here!
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
#24 - MR_B
It's snowing like a beast in Coventry. It hasn't settled much but I can't tell..... Being on the 16th floor n' all.

Edit:..... Well it's white and you could make a snowman. But it's not 6 inches!

Snow!
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG