The online racing simulator
999KM/h in patch V
(11 posts, started )
999KM/h in patch V
i found out that in patch V that the speedo doesn't read the ground speed, insted it read the rpm of the wheels and i came acround clocking 999KM/H on the XRT
Attached images
999.JPG
I have never seen anything like that, ever. This is the most original thing I have seen and nobody has found this out nor posted a picture of it, ever.
Feeling sarcastic today, huh?
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
#4 - RX-7
1. Demo Racer
2. In your post you say Patch V... Down the bottom of screenshot says U..Hmmmmmmm
3. Very intersting.... I did this the other day aswell.... aint that hard...
Quote from RX-7 :1. Demo Racer
2. In your post you say Patch V... Down the bottom of screenshot says U..Hmmmmmmm
3. Very intersting.... I did this the other day aswell.... aint that hard...

1. Nothing wrong with that
2. The folder is called ..._U, but there's no reason he can't use the same folder for V by patching U
3. Well, it's not rocket science, but some people like big numbers.
We've seen plenty of "999 kph" screenshots, but has anyone posted "999 MPH"? It would be quite a bit faster than the 999 kph!
WOW! 200 laps on demo server?

oh wait, I understand... lol, if admin don't know what is practise mode for, there is possibility that he was left-clicking 200 times to achieve that
#8 - Ndrew
Some restriction can't be set while in pract mode, eg autokick.
/laps 200 ?
Try right clicking 10 times instead.

Also, before the number caps were introduced, with one of the test patches I managed to get a speed reading of about 10,500km/h or so. I used the BF1 with 7th gear at 0.5, final drive at 0.5, and hit the redline (took about 4 minutes to spin the wheels up that fast).
Quote from Ndrew :Some restriction can't be set while in pract mode, eg autokick.
/laps 200 ?

:doh: what a pain...
do no like this way
I would like U version........

999KM/h in patch V
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG