The online racing simulator
Tor question(s)
(8 posts, started )
Tor question(s)
Is it possible for people who are not using Tor to access my webpage? I want it to be accesible to people without tor. Can some people who are using tor, and people who are not tell me if they can access my page within the next 40mins, I will turn off my computer after then.

wojekuo4od2i4edz.onion
That link does nothing for me, is that supposed to just go in to the web browser as usual?
#4 - th84
Quote from wheel4hummer :Is it possible for people who are not using Tor to access my webpage? I want it to be accesible to people without tor. Can some people who are using tor, and people who are not tell me if they can access my page within the next 40mins, I will turn off my computer after then.

May I suggest doing a little reading on DNS and Tor.

In short onion links will not work outside of the Tor network. You'll need to use a "proper" domain name and everything that goes with them.

If you're still unclear I can post an explanation, but I fear that it'll be a long, rambling post, somewhat painful to read and totally irrelevant to the forum in general (yes I know this is Off Topic, but I'm weird. Get used to it. Dribble.).
Quote from the_angry_angel :May I suggest doing a little reading on DNS and Tor.

In short onion links will not work outside of the Tor network. You'll need to use a "proper" domain name and everything that goes with them.

If you're still unclear I can post an explanation, but I fear that it'll be a long, rambling post, somewhat painful to read and totally irrelevant to the forum in general (yes I know this is Off Topic, but I'm weird. Get used to it. Dribble.).

I understand, I need to find some sort of Tor-CGI proxy to link people too.
#7 - Krane
You're much better off if you just install eg. xampp and get a dynamic dns service. That is, if there's no justified reason to use Tor network to hide your arse.
Quote from Krane :That is, if there's no justified reason to use Tor network to hide your arse.

I just dont have the password to the router in my house, so I cannot forward ports. That's my only reason for using Tor. Although, any sort of HTTP-tunneling would work if there are any. My dad wont give me the router password, so it kinda sucks. If I built a webserver then he might.

Tor question(s)
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG