The online racing simulator
Best Drift Skinner
(15 posts, started )
Best Drift Skinner
IF your looking for a drift skin for your cars there is only one person to look for his the best drift skinner out there u can hit him up and well do any design u want email him [email protected]
www.VTcommodoredesigns.tk thats his web site and these are some of the stuff hes done
Attached files
LFS 2005-09-29 13-25-22-46.rar - 533.2 KB - 708 views
I don't think he's the best, you can never define the "best" skinner...

I don't like his designs at all.

if you want good skins, I strongly recommend this site: http://skinnerz.proboards26.com/index.cgi

the skins there are way better.
hmmm i wouldnt say best drift skinner at all relly wat is a drift skin theres many styles of skins and im sure theres no way you have seen every ones skin so this might be the best skinner in ur opioion well i dunno ill just put a full stop. lolz
Wtf Best Drift Skinner?
Ive been skinning for like 3 weeks lol
Guys i did him a quick 5 min skin and he seems 2 be wat we call " over reacting"
LOL best drift skinner ha the guys at sakio D are the best skinners.
yeh but his still pretty good
i just think u do good work
#6 - (SaM)
Quote from VTcommodore :LOL best drift skinner ha the guys at sakio D are the best skinners.

Actually, most skins the Saiko^D team drives in are made by someone else. Though Stanley has made some really cool ones.
who dus sakio Ds skins then?
who dus sakio Ds skins then?
Chris.inc good man

And yes, definitely check out masterskinnerz, someone who uses Disney text doesn't deserve my respect :|
Quote from VTcommodore :who dus sakio Ds skins then?

They where originally done by Bunta from Master Skinnerz.
Quote from rustyricer :Chris.inc good man

And yes, definitely check out masterskinnerz, someone who uses Disney text doesn't deserve my respect :|

wtf i dont care wat font i use as i said ive been on PS for like a few weeks so gimme a break ya toss
Quote from benmjt :IF your looking for a drift skin for your cars there is only one person to look for his the best drift skinner out there u can hit him up and well do any design u want email him [email protected]
www.VTcommodoredesigns.tk thats his web site and these are some of the stuff hes done

Can't align across skin seams, overuses carbon textures (and, again, can't align it across seams) [edit]: A bit harsh. but take a look at skinners like andylec or crumbut if you want to see quality.
Quote from VTcommodore :LOL best drift skinner ha the guys at sakio D are the best skinners.

Here's the story of Saiko D Skins.

In S1, Bunta has made white, grey, yellow and blue skin for us - click me.

Then in S2 Demo times. Stanley has made a new skin for all cars(Side decal design by TNDa and quite a few ideas took from our old S1 skin) and converted some of Bunta skins to s2. - Pic

A month later or so, Chris C. has created a new set of skins for us. Xr Gt Turbo skins in white, yellow, blue, grey and red color. 1 2 3 4 5

After S2 full alpha was released, Chris C. has made fz5 skins for us(white, yellow, blue, grey, red) - 1 2

And yesterday, we have released new skinpack with all the older stuff and with high quality old school s1 Bunta skins conversion(to fz5), with totally new fz5 skin and with lx4 skins. All by Dancer - 1 2 3
wow love the new skins there heaps good
Where can i get Saiko D Skins?
On our team board on lfs-torque.net forums.

Best Drift Skinner
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG