The online racing simulator
3rd Division
(21 posts, started )
3rd Division
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
Quote from niall09 :why is he inactive.?illepall

He asked me to set him to innactive cuz he have less time than before for playing, he's still active but a little less available
We won't be accepting Demo Racers from now. All the peoples that previously asked me to join will get their chance to try out but if we want the team to go forward, we'll need to evoluate on S2. Demo team will still be up but we won't take other Demos in. S2 teams are still opened to new members. It looks controversious but you'll thanx me one day
Love the 3D Pro Drift logo..lol rip off of the D1 Professional Drift Grand Prix Series game
you guys recruiting?
Yeh
-
New Members (niall09) DELETED by niall09
Quote from Riders Motion :We won't be accepting Demo Racers from now. All the peoples that previously asked me to join will get their chance to try out but if we want the team to go forward, we'll need to evoluate on S2. Demo team will still be up but we won't take other Demos in. S2 teams are still opened to new members. It looks controversious but you'll thanx me one day

That is why im in a struggle to get S2 here, for the thrill of S2 and to keep my in the team XD
-
hey, i'd like to join the drifters team if thats ok, heres a lil bit of me and my favorite track. i've only been playing s2 for three days and i get better everyday so just let me know what you think.
Attached files
WG ProjecT_FE1R_XRT.spr - 18.6 KB - 177 views
Hey
Me n Dizz! Offically Have S2!
Quote from WG ProjecT :hey, i'd like to join the drifters team if thats ok, heres a lil bit of me and my favorite track. i've only been playing s2 for three days and i get better everyday so just let me know what you think.

We can give it a go, but let's wait 2-3 weeks before. Just continue practice and make your setup better 'till there
Quote from Riders Motion :We can give it a go, but let's wait 2-3 weeks before. Just continue practice and make your setup better 'till there

k, sounds fine with me
Up, 3rd Division is now a fully drift team, so no more racers recruiting, and the member lsit was updated to the first post
No, we decided to close the drift team 2 weeks ago, since it was impossible to run both S2/Demo teams (Demo had like 2-3 members...) so if you want to try out for 3rd Division, you got to get s2

And the member list is updated upper
-
just adding in
Okay, team is completed at the moment, but you can still send me a pm for future tryouts.

Mods: please rename my thread 3rd Division Drift thx
We are looking for another member, since Exide left. Please post on the Try Out Request section of our forum. Everything you need to fill is there.
-
Up! Dale joined the team, after a long break. 3D Grand Prix Round 1 is tomorow so everyone registered look on Torque for the infos

We aren't looking for new members at the moment, you'll be invited if you worth it
-
thats too bad niall HAHAHAHA
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : dsdf
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : IT SUCKS!
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion

3rd Division
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG