The online racing simulator
LFS Live Stream
(21 posts, started )
LFS Live Stream
Hey guys, I was wondering. Would it be possible at all to stream a live race? As in people can open a URL in Windows Media Player and it begins a stream of the race?
#2 - ZORER
Hmm, But doesn't that only stream reply files? I'm wanting to stream a live race as it's happening. However, if that link is what I want. Is there a step to step guide on how to do it?

Also, is there a way I can just set it up so I can stream exactly whats on my computer screen?
gamer-fm does this a lot of times. MoE for example. you need a tv-capturing card and a second computer to stream the stuff. i think if you ask gamer-fm or look in the forum there you get the information you need...

gamer-fm.de i think
Hmm, ok then. The reason for this is that I'm holding an inner-team race season and a few people want to just spectate. A few of them are unregistered aswell so they can't simply join the server themselves
i think in that case you need that technique, or as mentioned as above the lfs-tv thingy allthough those without a licence won't see it i think.
I know Becky Rose Made a app called LFS Race-Watcher that had little 3d versions of the cars on a not too detailed track that would stream from whichever server you picked.
I cannot for the life of me find the darn thread/post on it though.
Hmm, that sort of thing sounds great. Shame you can't remember where to get/find it
And I don't think Becky Rose made LFS Spectate - she'll be credited for writing Smoke on the Water next
Quote from duke_toaster :And I don't think Becky Rose made LFS Spectate - she'll be credited for writing Smoke on the Water next

Becky wrote "Smoke on the Water" !!

Crickey, see is even more talented than I thought.

Maxim
Quote from MaximUK :Becky wrote "Smoke on the Water" !!

Crickey, see is even more talented than I thought.

Maxim

LOL
what is this all about? why do you guys start flaming on a person who did a lot for the LFS community and is a friendly gentle person? i don't get it.

it isn't funny, it isn't polite and it isn't intelligent at all. so stop making fun of other people without any reason ...
wow...nice app of Becky
Quote from Fischfix :what is this all about? why do you guys start flaming on a person who did a lot for the LFS community and is a friendly gentle person? i don't get it.

it isn't funny, it isn't polite and it isn't intelligent at all. so stop making fun of other people without any reason ...

We were joking about a little app mixup and miscredit.

Also, what are the keys (specifically zoom) for LFS race watcher?
Well like I said, Becky was going to develop it further but people went against her for enhancing LFS.
Quote from seggons :Well like I said, Becky was going to develop it further but people went against her for enhancing LFS.

im going to need a second computer to stream a live race?
i have a second idea:

stickam.com.....and a webcam. alttab the race and start your room, hit live, and go back to the race, and off you go
Quote from M.Catamount :im going to need a second computer to stream a live race?

Not if your graphics card has 2 monitor "ports". Put Beckys application on 1 monitor and play LFS on the other .
LFS Spectate?
Quote from duke_toaster :We were joking about a little app mixup and miscredit.

Also, what are the keys (specifically zoom) for LFS race watcher?

+ and - zoom in/out

Shift plus the left or right arrow key rotates view

LFS Live Stream
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG