The online racing simulator
Headlights
(16 posts, started )
Headlights
How to get my headlights to light fulltime?
By glueing down your G button ;-)
I believe there used to be a little app that achieved that, but I don't know if that still exists or if it works with patch V.

(and keep in mind that having your headlights on increases fuel consumption )
Its a trap.
depending on what type of wheel you have, if it has a sequential shifter you can stick something down into the hole which keeps it on

also i've found out if you "take over" a car from someone and they leave the lights, they will remain on when you drive off
minimize LFS by "alt-tabbing" while holding the headlight button down.
haha cool
#9 - ilya
Quote from frokki :minimize LFS by "alt-tabbing" while holding the headlight button down.

TNX!!!
Quote from frokki :minimize LFS by "alt-tabbing" while holding the headlight button down.

yes but the only problem with that is whenever you type again and happen to type a G (or whatever it is set to really; i guess im trying to say to change it to something you never type) it will turn back off

Thanx
Ain't that a really nasty and smelly keyboard? (@ at the pic)

Ah, and just for the record, ALT-TABBIN' LFS isn't recommended, at all.
If i were you, i would look for another solution.
Yesterday I made a prog that flashes all your lights and kept the horn on (check it out in my signature), so keeping only the headlights on was easy.

You enable it by pressing the left-alt, and you disable it by pressing the left shift (if you want to chat).

I hope you like it.
Attached files
HeadLights.rar - 206.6 KB - 270 views
There is like a program called LFS_Horn or somthing
Quote from Sephir :Hey man nice program. Is it possible to make the same deal, but make the lights flash? Like in the D1 comps? You know how they flash really fast like strobe lights? that would be so kickass

Yeah, that's possible, but the problem is that you won't really see it in multiplayer mode (you'll only see yourself doing it, not others). My guess is that light status is not a high priority in the netcode, and that the flashing goes too quick.
Ah! I was wundering why no one else ever flashed their lights...

Headlights
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG