The online racing simulator
Tele-Pit = No Mid Race Join
Teleporting to the pits in during a race, allows them to join, and continue (Mostly to dis-rupt other racers).

So, When you click Escape, then click pit, it shouldnt allow racers to re-join, rather give them the "No Mid Race Join" (if Option enabled etc)
Quote from djgizmo68 :Teleporting to the pits in during a race, allows them to join, and continue (Mostly to dis-rupt other racers).

This statement written like that is untrue with the parenthesis text. Allowing me to teleport to the pits during a race allows me to rejoin and continue, wait on pit road for the racers to pass, and enter behind them mostly to practice!

Quote :So, When you click Escape, then click pit, it shouldnt allow racers to re-join, rather give them the "No Mid Race Join" (if Option enabled etc)

I'll say +1 to this though, "if the no mid-race join option is enabled". though, I see very few servers anymore that enable this option.
Shift-S ==> Spectate can be done in LFS Lapper - just then remove midrace join and then problem solved.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG