The online racing simulator
Question about the Rules
I'm not really good in english...

what is mean with " -Colliding with another driver deliberately."
is that when a driver hits you and on replay you see that was surly planned...
or is it when sombody could avoid a crash?
some people are thinking, that when they are faster then you have to let him go and when i fight for the place they race into my ass or when they are
on my site but behind me than they dont brake and push me the next curve
to the outside!

(vieleicht kanns mir auch jemand auf deutsch antworten?
ob das halt heisen sollte:
- wenn man ein mit purer absicht rammt,
oder kann man sich auch beschweren
- wenn man auf der replay sieht, der haette das verhindern koennen?
manche denken ja wenn sie schneller sind muss man platz machen und machst dus nicht fahrn sie dir in arsch...
oder wenn die neben mir sind aber noch n gutes stück hinter mir, bremsen die ned ab und ich lieg dann in der nächsten kurve im kies
This is my vision on the subject.

Everybody should try to avoid a crash. But we all make errors. What is meant is that you plan a contact to be able to pass someone.

You did not tell if the 'faster' car was racing for position with you! If you were racing for position he should be able to do a clean pass. Most of the time 'faster' racers are also 'better' racers and I hardly experience problems. When this happens at the start of the race the 'faster' racer could be surprised by early braking. This is a common issue but it also HIS mistake.

When the 'faster' driver is lapping you, you got a blue flag. Those messages are not always as clear as you would hope, so watch the mini chart of the track. Some racers get angry when they need to pass a slower car and have to slow down. But this is also part of racing and good racers hardly have problems with this.

I 'think' the blue flag means that you have to make room for the faster car at the first moment this is possible. Give him the innerline in the next corner or move off the racing line at the straight. This is a different rule than the one about recovering after an error. You do not have to leave the track if a faster car is behind you and you got a blue flag.

You wrote that a faster car pushed you out of the way! That is a serious offence of him. Disqualify him!
this is how i understood it

if you crash into another driver on purpose or did drive reckless and caused a crash, you can be punihed.

situations this rule would apply:

*ramming a car in front of you off the track to get past him
*trying to ram a car behind you on his overtaking manouver to keep him behind you and not let him pass
*driving like you own the track and cutting of drivers leaving absolutely no room for them while overtaking them or being overtaken

not leaving the other driver enough room to live is also deliberate in my eyes - 'either you break or you die but you won't get past me here' is an attitude, that uses the possible crash to your own advantage - so it'S at least attempted crashing

in all 3 situations, it doesn't matter if you're racing for position or are a lap ahead or down

**wort wörtlich überstezt heisst es in der regel 'absichtlich'. mein verständnis der regel ist so, dass unfälle mit vorsatz UND unfälle bei abslout rücksichtsloser fahrweise bestraft werden können

darunter fallen für mich beispielsweise folgende situationen:

*den vorausfahrenden wagen absichtlich rammen, um an ihm vorbeizukommen
*den hinterherfahrenden wagen auffahren lassen, um ihn nicht vorbei zu lassen/aufzuhalten (gerne von teams eingesetzt)
*beim überholen oder überholt werden den gegner von der strecke zu drängen oder in kurven zu schneiden, ohne ihm platz zum überleben zu lassen

dem anderen keinen platz lassen, ist im meinen augen nicht besser, als ihn ztu rammen. für mich ist eine 'entweder du bremst oder du fliegst ab, aber vorbei kommst du an mir nicht'-einstellung zumindest der versuch eines verursachten unfalls und daher strafbar

dabei spielts für mich in allen 3 situationen keine rolle, ob man um positionen kämpft, überrundet ist oder überrundet wird
Quote from aikill :what is mean with " -Colliding with another driver deliberately."

It's the same as "hitting another car on purpose".

Question about the Rules
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG