The online racing simulator

Poll : What Track Do You Want On Redline Racing?

KY2 (Kyoto Ring National)
WE1 (Westhill International)
AS7 (Aston North)
BL1 (Blackwood GP Track)
SO1 (South City Classic)
SO4 (South City Long)
KY3 (Kyoto Ring GP Long)
FE3 (Fern Bay Gold)
FE4 (Fern Bay Black)
AS4 (Aston Historic)
SO2 (South City Sprint 1)
SO3 (South City Sprint 2)
FE1 (Fern Bay Club)
FE2 (Fern Bay Green)
AS6 (Aston Grand Touring)
AS1 (Aston Cadet)
AS2 (Aston Club)
AS5 (Aston Grand Prix)
SO5 (South City Town Course)
AS3 (Aston National)
#1 - amp88
What Track Do You Want On Redline Racing?
Vote here for what track you'd like to see on Redline Racing (1) server. Whatever track is at the top will be selected for a trial period of time to see if it's as popular as BL1. There are a maximum of 20 choices for the poll so only forward configs (i.e. no REVs) are included in the poll.
#2 - avih
As I said on my other post, without doing something about the level of racing there, it doesn't really matter. It used to be a great server that attracted a lot of good racers, and now it's just impossible to race there. People pit out right into the lead pack, almost never respecting blue flags, a lot of crashes etc. If you want the server to succeed then you need to make sure someone is moderating it properly. Other than that, and if you want to keep it as a FOX server (would be a good decision IMHO) then all medium/small tracks without too many elevation changes or fast and "edgy" chicanes would fit. Some aston tracks, blackwood, westhill. Count out fern bay club and aston tracks with the steep down/up hill. They will surely cause mayham in every "amatures" race. the other fern bay tracks are also problematic due the fast chicanes which are sort of a gamble for the less experienced racers. Just my $0.02
Well i voted for South city sprint 1 but thinking about it i wish id picked westhill now DAMN IT!!
I would like to see Blackwood Reversed but thats not on there
#5 - ZORER
Kyoto ,my favourite.
#6 - Kurdt
So1 will be great.
#7 - amp88
As it appears KY Nat is going to walk the poll, I decided to pre-emptively put it on to see how it goes. I had a couple of very enjoyable races earlier today with Alf and Diz and I think it makes for good, close racing. To placate the BL die-hards I've temporarily put BL1/FOX on Redline Racing 2.
aston historic. i dont see it on the server list very much and its quite fun in a single seater. i would race it more but theres no point cos its never online.
Fern Bay Green (either reverse or normal) + FOX = one of the l33t3st combos in LFS.
All i know is that i'm glad you're considering new tracks, amp my man.
You've got 3 servers, right?

If at least 1 of those would rotate between some (selected) tracks each, say, one week, that would be pretty cool.
it's not to do with which tracks IMO. It's all about how often they change. Everyones favourite would come around if the tracks changed every week.
Did you guys race yesterday on kyoto??? i checked for the server but only redline server was asclub/fox combo.
I'll go for Aston north, or Kyoto National... in the reverse config
Yep, I think it was on RedLine Racing 2.
It was great, but (there is always a but!) I think some objects (tyres or barriers) should be used to avoid people cutting the oval through the pit exit lane (you know the flat tarmac), yesterday some people used this trick to overtake and because the FOX its quite stable going through this "pit exit lane" its not so penalised as it is on a F08 or BF1 (whit these you usually lose time)
here stands my opinion nothing more. I will come back today for sure, I leave BL1 for enthusiastic people and noobs (well, I’m one of them but in disguise )

bye
Yes, Redline Racing 2 is currently set up for KY2/FOX. If you don't see it on the server list you'll have to turn on empty servers. Personally I really enjoy KY Nat but as jamvib has pointed out it's difficult to police people cutting down onto the apron on the first and last turns. Tyres/bales/marshals would prevent it, but I think they're messy solutions that punish accidents in the same way as deliberate cutting. We'll try the second most popular choice (i.e. As North at the moment) in a couple of days.
Damn i missed it... Empty servers were on as well i even typed server's name but it didn't find.
Quote from ZORER :Did you guys race yesterday on kyoto??? i checked for the server but only redline server was asclub/fox combo.

Yes, I raced it...and loved it...new track was like a breath of fresh air. Great to go back to shaving off whole seconds instead of 100ths!
I like some of the longer Aston tracks. It takes me too long to learn any of the other ones...

Also...

Just wanted to say thanks for running a great server.
FOX on AS North Reversed is a great combo. A full server of that on Redline would be fantastic.
SO1 and SO2 are both really great tracks but only in the reverse layouts. Seriously don't rule out the reverse combos.
I voted for West Hill because it is rarely used, but I would also like to race around Ky National because I just love its layout.
The problem with Ky National is half the lap is spent sleeping. Ky GP long is a much better track with some lovely bits rather than typical dull flat oval infield stuff, shame it too spends far too much of the time on the oval

Westhill is a blast but it's better left to the FO8, it's just too flat out everywhere to offer much racing in the FOX.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG