The online racing simulator
LX6 On-Ramp
(18 posts, started )
LX6 On-Ramp

I forgot to make a realisic plate lol...
nice screenie anyway
OMG YOUR IN THE WRONG LANE!

wait.....

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii

P.S Spiffy shot.
on the off ramp!

great driving!

:eclipseeh
It's too bad that a lot of the horizon's on the LFS tracks are utterly WRONG in so many ways. The horizons are so high, it is as if every LFS track (except maybe FE and Aston) are in a pit are on a slope. South City is the strangest to me... and just looking at that picture just proves how funky the horizons are.

Your pic isn't bad, just had to make note of something that has bugged me about the horizons in LFS, ehh.

Just look at the perspective of the highway's overpass. The horizon shouldn't be like that.
Dangit Tweaker, now you've gone and ruined it for me too. I never noticed that before, but I'll see it every time I drive at SO (which is quite a bit recently). Thanks a lot!

It's like the FedEx logo.. I never noticed the arrow until someone pointed it out, and now I can't stop staring at it whenever I see that logo...
#7 - nihil
Quote from Tweaker :It's too bad that a lot of the horizon's on the LFS tracks are utterly WRONG in so many ways. The horizons are so high, it is as if every LFS track (except maybe FE and Aston) are in a pit are on a slope. South City is the strangest to me...

Looks quite normal to me... London is actually full of ups and downs and views like that are quite common. The screenshot (and I guess this is actually part of how the skyboxes are coded) apes the way that a telephoto lens compresses distance so its a little exagerated, but not really 'wrong'...
Quote from Falcon140 :on the off ramp!

great driving!

:eclipseeh

Umm looks like I'm on the on-ramp to me... illepall
Quote from nihil :Looks quite normal to me... London is actually full of ups and downs and views like that are quite common. The screenshot (and I guess this is actually part of how the skyboxes are coded) apes the way that a telephoto lens compresses distance so its a little exagerated, but not really 'wrong'...

If you're driving on the top of that highway piece, which is pretty much flat, the horizon looks to crawl upwards and has a very high point in the sky. Of course it is wrong. Go stand somewhere that has long structures for perspective reference and see how everything follows a line. This definitely doesn't. It is way above eye level, and has nothing to do with the lenses decreasing depth.
It does kinda make it look like the highway is going down to me, but still looks cool
Quote from MAGGOT :It's like the FedEx logo.. I never noticed the arrow until someone pointed it out, and now I can't stop staring at it whenever I see that logo...

where? lol

Between the E and X
oh I see!

ther also a spoon between e and d in fed
It could be a knife too.
actually when i was up in D.C. for my mom's dad's funeral, a sister of my mom used to work for fedex and i asked her while i was up there, and she said that it was on purpose that there was an arrow

i never really noticed the arrow until a year or so ago
Quote from Tweaker :the horizon looks to crawl upwards and has a very high point in the sky.

Er... Isn't that called a 'hill'?

Sorry... I do see what you mean, but the screenshot looks to be just the sort of image a telephoto would capture. My hard drive fried recently, so I'm 'simless' and can't check the view from cockpit level. Might borrow a digicam from work though, to show you what I mean...
But why would the buildings and other objects (Which should be in perspective) appear to be skewed and completely at the wrong angles? As if the Horizon was titled on a slope.
Quote from Tweaker :But why would the buildings and other objects (Which should be in perspective) appear to be skewed and completely at the wrong angles? As if the Horizon was titled on a slope.

Now I'm not sure what you mean again.... Got to get my laptop fixed....

LX6 On-Ramp
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG