The online racing simulator
Can I give a UNLOCK to a good FRIEND how deserve's it?
Ok I know this is un heard of and all but I've been talking to [RX-7] Dale through yahoo messenger and if your fimilair with his work you know he's good at what he does, If your not then go check it out in unofical addons, Rotary and Vtec sounds. Well he's 14 and his parents arent going to buy him S2 and I was woundering if I can give him a unlock, I want to see how he does with all the other cars, I'm sure it'll be amazing. I read the " read before you BUY " and this is what it said. 3. Unlock Rules and Regulations3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

I have 1 unlock left, will i get a new one at the end of the month?

Can i do this or not?

Also will he be able to access the forums with his demo name?
#2 - joen
Quote from TypeRCivic :
I have 1 unlock left, will i get a new one at the end of the month?

Yes. Well, at the beginning of next month.

Quote :
Can i do this or not?

No, that violates the license agreement.

3. Unlock Rules and Regulations3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

Quote :
Also will he be able to access the forums with his demo name?

Yes, ofcourse, anytime.
hello
So i cant give him a unlock? Because it violates the agreement?

Do you know where i can find that at?
The rule does not state anywhere that you can give your unlocks to a friend.
This would be in violation of the purchase and use agreement.
Demo users can access the forum, anyone can, it's not dependant on LFS status.
Ok so that will be in violation to send a unlock?
'fraid so.
#7 - joen
Quote from TypeRCivic :Ok so that will be in violation to send a unlock?

Yes, it clearly states in the agreement the license is binded to you individually. Besides, if you would give him an unlock and he uses it, you wouldn't be able to play online at the same time.
#8 - (SaM)
I think the thing you need to do if you or he has a network at home is unlock it on 2 PCs and you can race with eachother on a network.
Because it states you can unlock it on 2 PCs to race with a friend over a LAN.

This way you can have some fun and he gets to try all the cars. Just simply remove the Username and GAMEpassword from the fields after unlocking and he can't login to go online.
If he's a good friend, buy him a voucher!
Look, what you do with your friend is your business.
Quote from rubberbrush :Look, what you do with your friend is your business.

Not with a product with License Agreements wich you agree with before you can use the product.

Anyway TypeRCivic, just let him drive on your PC.. if he likes it, tell him to buy it for the low price/high value.. Or you buy him a voucher as Bob said.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG