The online racing simulator
More Skin Upload Slots (Free or Pay?)
I've been thinking and have often needed more skin upload slots, I was thinking that maybe we could either have a pay system to get more of them (like 5£ gets 10 slots permanently). I know that this would help some people more than others, specifically people who upload an entire skin set for their team.

Victor, would this be possible to implement in the future?
paying for more slots would make sense. Most people have maxed out their slots (like me), and I wish I could have more. I'm not going to buy a new license just to get more slots either... (though if it was 5£ for 10, buying something at the cost of a license (24), you'd get 50 slots or so?).
Interesting idea, I'm sure keen skinners would appreciate this. It would also encourage them to be sensible about skin usage if they had to pay for extra slots too.
Fiver in the post, Scawen. Can i have another 30 please?
#5 - Renku
Pay!

Maybe I should start renting mine....
How about an extra charge for people with more then 5,000 posts?
How 'bout you quit spamming and post on topic to the thread?

I hope that Victor/Scawen/ectera take my request into consideration and attempt to implement it.
For skinners its physcially impossible to upload all your skins to lfsw so i dont really see the need for skinners. Personal use i dont either as when i wasnt in a team i always ran with one skin on each car, with a couple on a few cars which still left room. Also in a team you have your team skins and i dont get why you would race without the team skin.

Personally don't see the point, but if it was a pay to get more then yeah sure extra money for the devs is good

Kind of an add on to the original idea - Why not with the lfsw listings of teams and members make it possible to upload the team skins and then people could download in MP off the team skin section. This would also leave all the drivers in the team with all their skin slots free.
#9 - mr_x
Quote from Greboth :
Kind of an add on to the original idea - Why not with the lfsw listings of teams and members make it possible to upload the team skins and then people could download in MP off the team skin section. This would also leave all the drivers in the team with all their skin slots free.

depends how many slots they get, alot of teams have individual skins for each driver so the bigger teams could need upwards of 150 skin slots.

I like the idea of paying for some extra slots, I know I would pay for them and use them. Say 10 slots per £1?

I don't really see the sense of deleting the ones you don't use just to re-upload them to use again at a different time, I'd just prefer to have them all uploaded in the same place, it's a good place to keep a backup of skins too!

+1 for more slots
+0.82 for paying for them
Quote from Tweaker :paying for more slots would make sense. Most people have maxed out their slots (like me), and I wish I could have more. I'm not going to buy a new license just to get more slots either... (though if it was 5£ for 10, buying something at the cost of a license (24), you'd get 50 slots or so?).

Hmm Ur idea isnt bad. i mean im out of slots I WANT MORE by paying. THAT would be awesomeee

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG