The online racing simulator
Team Bear needs Team Skins.
(13 posts, started )
Ok. It's a team of one. Me. And me can't work out how to skin, cause I is thick and don't have the time to try and work it out. But I know some of you damn sexy, fine body of men and women out there can bash these things out in seconds and actually take some enjoyment from doing so . . . So good people step forward. Funnybear would like some skin sets if he could be so bold as to ask. As the saying goes, if you don't ask you don't gets.

They would be really simple (But if you like go complicated. So long as it's pretty. I was only going for simple for simplicity's sake) Purple base with my User Logo as the team badge either blazened across the bonnet or some such thing.

I do actually think it's slightly cheeky for me to ask other people to do this for me. But I just can't get my head around photoshop and the like. Just not up my ally. But if anyone is up for it, let me know. I would like a fairly comprehensive set for all cars, but that surely is a lot of work. I only really drive a few of the cars in all honesty.

Well. Cheers anyway. I'll hear from yer if I hear from yer . . .
Doing a FZR.....you funny little bear
Cheers kid. If you could do an XRT for the old STCC Licence thingy I would be eternally grateful.
Explain what you mean with "the old STCC thingy"?
#5 - Jakg
he means he wants an XRT skin because the STCC license system makes him want to drive the XRT
Funnybear's FZR
Here as promised, made a bear from scratch and maybe not that simple, I dunno. If you like sponsors or numbers on it let me hear, or with different colour. Officially I can now have your soul as a reward...and you have to call me sir from now (just the normal procedure), thanks

edit. Only uploaded the 2048 version, now there is the normal too :P
Attached images
prev.jpg
FZR_Fubear1024.jpg
FZR_Fubear.jpg
Aw mate. Spot on. Here have my soul. Sir.

Can't wait to get that on line. And yea, I got my gold licence and it's the XRT that I race. Do that and you can have my babies too . . .
XRT always gives me a headache, you bear babies better be cute and fluffy.
I don't think Cute and Fluffy are the adjectives I would use . . . Hence why I'm trying to give them away . . .

If it is too headachy don't worry mate. Like I said, It's only because I can't do it. I was just trying the cheek factor and seeing where it got me. Thanks again though. The FZR looks great.
It fought back but now the cubic block has a funny bear livery on it

(note that the bear is looking forward instead behind like in the FZR...class balances you know )
Attached images
prev2.jpg
XRT_funnybear.jpg
Dewd . . I mean Sir! Surparsed even my wildest expectations. Thankyou very much. My soul, my babies, muchos kudos and name checks galore . . . .Thanks again. Stunning job.
@Blackout

You are an artist man!! You didn't just make a picture of a bear. Your skin trully represents the style of the man of the first post. Great concept
Thanks, and nice to hear you liked it Funny

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG