The online racing simulator
Bangers VS Wrecking?
(7 posts, started )
Bangers VS Wrecking?
Well, having a dispute on my new Server about Wrecking...

people say its bangers, so thats wrecking right? No!

Wrecking and bangers are 2 totally different things!

Wrecking - Aiming for anyone for no reason (Demo Derby for example)

Bangers - Contact between another car to gain a position or defend a position.

Who else agrees with me on this?
i think banging and wrecking are only different if you are not on a banger-track/server. so on a fig8 or banger-oval it is allowed to aim for your oponents with no reason... thats what the whole thing is about in a banger-race. people who avoid crashes on a banger races are pussies and hotlapers...

we even called people out as "main target for next race" if people won 2 races in a row on our banger server...

banger racing is more or less fun, so it is nothing for hotlaping or being faster, it's just beating the shit out of the other cars and still be able to finish the race at highest position as possible
I go to the Local Banger races at my local track (Were i also race my GT Hot Rod).

And the idea behind bangers is to finish as higher the positions, and finish. therefore, eliminating any drivers in your way.
banger is intentional destruction and what i like to call "survival of the fittest"

wrecking is just plain.. out of line can't drive or just bad at driving (if continous wrecking that is)

thats how i see it
Well, bangers, you still have to finish the race to gain points.
hence i call it "survival of the fittest"
Im Glad Someone agrees, and ill begin to punish those people who wreck.

Its fun playing to the rules, but spoilt when wreckers...wreck.

Bangers VS Wrecking?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG