The online racing simulator
Carbon MotorSports
(17 posts, started )
Carbon MotorSports
Gooday fellow racers,

Im Frost from Carbon MotorSport and we are looking for some good and clean drivers! We are not a full S2 team. You dont have to drive a certain laptime to join the team but you need to have driven at least 2000 miles to join the team! You need to be a clean driver, and offcourse be active!!

We have our own TeamSpeak server wich we use for communications during the race, and also to hang out and make fun offcourse!. So come hang out with us sometime!

We just got our new website online and also the new skins are ready and in use.

If youre interested go to www.carbon-motorsport.nl.tt

My regards,

Frost_More
Carbon MotorSport
Sorry to say your stats aren't that great so if it was me I would not be posting them....there is no need for them...
leave him alone, he's just being honest...
Quote from racer hero :Sorry to say your stats aren't that great so if it was me I would not be posting them....there is no need for them...

What you mean? about my mileage in lfs? Well we dont all start with 10.000 mile on the clock right illepall

@Fireball

Thanks for backing me up
New site looks good frost

Good luck with the team mate
Thank you have been working on it for quite a while as you know
Quote from racer hero :Sorry to say your stats aren't that great so if it was me I would not be posting them....there is no need for them...

There is nothing special about your stats either! I mean 6000km's of your total was done on the oval!

It really is frustrating reading that to join a team you need some certain stats or that they are more important for joining a team than actually your driving. I recently went through the 100k km mark and guess what i still make the odd T1 noob job, i spin and worst of all i drift in my spare time.

Fronst More has built Carbon and been trying for a while with his team and deserves the benefits. You got a nice looking site there. Wish you all the best and keep going!
Quote from cmckowen :There is nothing special about your stats either! I mean 6000km's of your total was done on the oval!

It really is frustrating reading that to join a team you need some certain stats or that they are more important for joining a team than actually your driving. I recently went through the 100k km mark and guess what i still make the odd T1 noob job, i spin and worst of all i drift in my spare time.

Fronst More has built Carbon and been trying for a while with his team and deserves the benefits. You got a nice looking site there. Wish you all the best and keep going!

Thanks alot for youre nice words I really appreciate it
Quote from cmckowen :There is nothing special about your stats either! I mean 6000km's of your total was done on the oval!

Yes exactly you don't need your stats on there...some people like there team leader to have driven a bit more than them....
Maybe you think that, but the members in my team and we train together thats the teamspirit but If you have done 6000+ miles on the oval... you really dont have that great stats either.... illepall not that I care but it had to be said.

Now Carbon MotorSports are still looking for members! come and join our wonderfull team now!
Who gives a rats behind how many km's someone has done? It's all about enjoyment, a team is about mateship and good times.

Don't listen to people trying to bring you down Frost, you're doing all the right things, just keep at it.

I can't imagine you would want anyone in your team that's hung up on stats like that anyway
Quote from Vilante 11 :Who gives a rats behind how many km's someone has done? It's all about enjoyment, a team is about mateship and good times.

Don't listen to people trying to bring you down Frost, you're doing all the right things, just keep at it.

I can't imagine you would want anyone in your team that's hung up on stats like that anyway

Yes its really about enjoyment and im hoping to create a good and nice community to race in
Where not about stats or anything I want friendly members not members with 10k km on the clock and are an ass.
Besides, I have 15,000 km's on the clock and I don't think I'm very fast, just love racing!
A bug in your web!!! in the uf1 picture the letters goes of the blue space hahaha im jelous xD the site is god damn good
Thanks blas

I will try to fix it

Edit: Tried ti fix it but it didn't work... Check the site in I.E it all works there
Yep it works good on IE
Hey drivers out there,

We are still looking for some members especially drivers who can drive the GTR MoE league with us

Frost
Carbon MotorSport

Carbon MotorSports
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG